Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Wow, Kyle moaning about the unoriginality of his dream farewell to Aaron was one of the funniest things I've read in a while

Thank you! :lol: I was really hoping the humour would come across here! If you're gonna write a done to death 'farewell dream' scene, you might as well go the tongue in cheek route and have the characters themselves make fun of it!

And Smithy is getting a very big dose of karma.

It only seemed fitting. All the other baddies got their comeuppance. Smithy had to!

Brax is missing...well, who cares about Brax?

True, true... :lol:

First of all I was thinking how very unlucky after all that he has been Josh now has to give Kyle his kidney.. But what a relief for him he seems to have moved to a nice hotel. Well prison but really its like a five star holiday compared to what he has been used too... I hope at the end of this though Josh has learnt its just not worth breaking the law because that only leads to rape and God knows what.. :lol:

I really liked the Kyle and Aaron scene very sad, but at the same time had some really laugh out loud moments Like Kyle realising that he had his very own horny friendly ghost :lol: Well sort of.. Oh and it reminded me abit of the scene when Aaron I think it was who killed the mood after they had just had sex.. because he was being released from prison soon. it was a repeat of that here with Kyle you have to go now you can't stay in this  gradencentre forever not when we both have compost in veryawkward hard to reach places :lol:

Well I never would of thought in a month of Sundays that Kyle would have been a fan of Titanic He is quite the dark horse

Errrr Brax the magician vanishes again very good party trick :P

Oh and that line at the end Lets see how this screw likes to get screwed comedy gold there :lol:

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

At last.Brax is missing...well, who cares about Brax?

I would say Brax cares about Brax :lol: Ricky maybe but that could be all a front :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, pembie said:

But what a relief for him he seems to have moved to a nice hotel. Well prison but really its like a five star holiday compared to what he has been used too..

I did tell you my search history is really weird! Like a proper eejit, I actually researched minimum security prisons in Australia! :lol: This is one particular type. Josh has been incredibly lucky (for once!)

I really liked the Kyle and Aaron scene very sad, but at the same time had some really laugh out loud moments Like Kyle realising that he had his very own horny friendly ghost :lol: Well sort of.. Oh and it reminded me abit of the scene when Aaron I think it was who killed the mood after they had just had sex.. because he was being released from prison soon. it was a repeat of that here with Kyle you have to go now you can't stay in this  gradencentre forever not when we both have compost in veryawkward hard to reach places

Aww, I'm glad you liked this. I was worried it might be a little bit corny. I actually remembered you making fun of Kyle's 'mood killing' tendencies, and thought I'd turn the tables and have Kyle call 'Aaron' out on it. Of course, 'Aaron' is really just Kyle's imagination so he's really just killing the mood himself... if that makes sense...

Oh and that line at the end Lets see how this screw likes to get screwed comedy gold there :lol:

I'm really glad you liked that. Who doesn't like a cheesy pun, eh? I could almost hear the drum roll and all of your audible groans as I wrote it, haha! :lol:

Should get the epilogue up tonight with a bit of luck! 

Wow, really emotional ending.It's nice that Josh has got so many people supporting him and at least a chance of a life.Nice that Kyle managed to pick himself up and do something.And Casey's odd questions were the perfect icebreaker. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Ok so I think I may have poked myself in the eye or something because my eyes were slightly watering here You might even go as far as to call it crying but please don't because that wouldn't be very manly  :lol:

All the old photos on the wall of Brax and Ricky Its pretty cool that Brax never returned because lets face it he would just get bored with family life again and end up playing toy cars again Anyway Casey has Josh to play pirates with now. Hopefully Josh will start to live his life now and come to realise he can still do what he wants.  Its good that Kyle got to move on with Ben and is sweet that he still sees Aaron from time to time. and got to have his garden centre,

Casey learning the word bull**** from Heath :lol: That's great

Oh and yes Andy Josh for all his hardships his finally free my goodness I don't know how he managed to last so long He must be  like a super human :lol:

Nice scene with Evie's t shirt my goodness you tried your best in this chapter to pull at the heartstrings didn't you? My goodness

To say I really enjoyed this story surely isn't enough I can't even tell you how much I loved it. Very thrilling and every single chapter was like a page turner of a very good book.

• Like 1

I really don't know what to say execept I loved it not just the epilogue but the whole thing I really do need to applaud you on this the episogue alone was amazing then there's the rest of the story I didn't mind that it was long it was actually part of the reason I really liked it I really can't wait to read your future projects

• Like 1

Great Ending. I LOVED IT! YAY!! Josh and Kyle are both free now, out in the world which they both missed out on for so long. The new place seemed a lot better though, a lot more safe place to be in which is an extremely good thing. I don't think Josh and Kyle would have survived anywhere else. Awwww Kyle found a new boyfriend and he still sees Aaron that's so sweet and I'm so happy to know that he is happy. I was worried that he wouldn't find anyone after Aaron but obviously, he's been helped through the loss of Aaron and hs found love again which I just adore. It makes me so happy that Josh is living with Kyle now as well. I feel like they now have an unbreakable bond after what they went through and the fact that Josh saved Kyle's life. I find it very sad that Brax was never found, the Braxtons lost a member of their family. I have loved this Fanfic from chapter 1 and am quite sad that it has come to an end. But thank you so much for sharing it with us, it has been an amazing read. Can't wait to see what you write next. 

• Like 1