Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Brax's plan of "Do what the bad guy says and hope he isn't lying this time" didn't quite work out.The Feds can't find their own backsides and Kyle and Josh are in more trouble than ever...But maybe Smithy's finally about to discover he's not as smart as he thinks he is?

• Like 1

Its not often I feel sorry for Brax but poor guy getting  a bonk on the head with a crowbar His dreams of wanting to play the action man here really hasn't gone to plan in this story :lol:

Oh dreamy Danny DeVito or Doris as she was otherwise known she had herself one final fatal face lift I see At least Karma seems to feed a deadly hit to Smithy for the killing of one of my four times poster pin up dream girls. :wink:

Oh and Josh and Kyle are being sold to become sex slaves Man oh man All of a sudden being in prison doesn't seem that bad :lol: I bet Josh will look back with fond memories :lol:

Agent Lee is a eejit that is all :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

I was hoping Heath was going to make a triumphant return but I was worried he really was dead.But hah, Heath being badass and saving the boys at the last minute.Wonder if Mick will get one delivery at least...

Oh, and everything is Kat's fault.Why am I not surprised?

• Like 1

Great chapter

I was hoping Heath wasn't really dead and made a heroic return.

oh seems like everything is Kat's fault.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

You know what everyone are in great need of some Minion Bruise Soothers :wink::lol: Everybody is soo banged up and injured...

Yaaaay for the return of Heath I did think he was dead.. But no HIS BACK!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo hoooooooo Nice twist with Smithy becoming a sex slave Death was always going to be to kind for him.. Its about time he got to know how it feels to get ****ed :lol: I'm sure that was someone's quote in this chapter I can't remember who but never the less its funny

Oh and Brax poor guy seems quite confused  to wake up thinking his in bed calling for Ricky  He must have a really hard mattress at home One that feels like metal :lol:

Oh and if I had to speak to Kat on the phone I too would answer with a loud sigh and very  tired sounding voice... Has Ash turned his phone off? I mean he isn't that rushed off his feet his not out playing hero His hanging out with Ricky and Bianca in nothing more than his underpants isn't he? :lol:

Loved the chapter

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1