Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter

Glad Josh and Kyle made it out alive like RR1 said they are lucky Dimitri turned up at the right moment.

That was quite a twist at the end.

Update again soon :)

12 hours ago, Kristen said:

Glad Josh and Kyle made it out alive like RR1 said they are lucky Dimitri turned up at the right moment.

Thanks Kristen! He really did save the day! Just a pity he hadn't turned up twenty minutes earlier!

2 hours ago, bijou said:

As usual your twists and turns are amazing this one was completely unexpected and as usual your cliffhangers are leave me longing for more

Aww, thanks Bijou! So glad you're enjoying it, and that I've managed to surprise you with this one! Lol! 

Should have another chapter tonight I think. Hopefully :P

Great chapter I'm glad that Kyle and Josh are safe but it sounds like it's not over. I wonder what happened to Kyle, he seemed a bit shaken up. There are so many twist. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see what happens next and if Kyle and Josh's 'friends' are going to help them. Please update soon I can't wait to read more!!! 

• Like 1

Dimitri has always reminded me of John Coffee from The Green Mile Or maybe the BFG not so much now.. :D So you mean to tell me that kind slightly wacky lollipop man was all a trick? Aww I liked him mainly for his random Willy Wonka lollipop givings yes but still I am surprised :o

I was going to make a rubber ducky shower joke here...But I won't Kyle and Josh goodness What a exhausting prison sentence this is. New nightmares all the time now they have gummy toothless Mark to dream about too. haha  This  Nikolai sounds like a lovely fella too :lol:

Enjoyed my little mini catch up

Edited by pembie
  • Like 2

Oh Dimitri :( <_<:angry: I don't like this new Dimitri much The lollyipop Dimitri I will mourn and miss him dearly  :lol: His a good actor though I will give him that not so good a cop though I don't think Vasily too Man these undercover cops are more bonkers than the  criminals.:lol:

I like the twist though  I don't know how Josh is still functioning but never the less he is and that's something he can be thankful for.. He should get knighted by the Queen for this or something a  certificate maybe :lol:

• Like 1