Most Popular Character 2014

Dan F

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo, someone agrees with me that Edward Dunglass was awesome! I only saw him for a few weeks for the UK repeats on Five Life in 2007, but he made quite a great impact on me :)

I loved that Edward very VERY muchly always marched to the beat of his own drum. His and Peta’s “wedding” was sooo cute.

And now to the latest results …..

Wish Sasha was higher………but at least I wasn’t the only one to vote for her.

Cooooool that Tasha, Watson and Paris got some votes !!!!

Thanks for the update Dan :)

Some surprise inclusions in my opinion such as Paris, Georgina Watson and Harry Reynolds. I really thought Paris was a great character with so much potential so it was a pity that he left so soon after arriving.

Nice to see Duncan, Steven and Finlay all feature on the list.

Thanks for the latest update Dan :)

Quite surprised by how high Tamara is on that list considering I was never fond of her and many people around the forum used to always criticise her character for being too tied to Casey or Kyle. Bianca's another character I'm not fond of but considering she only just left recently I think people still remember her well enough but she'll be largely forgotten as time goes on.

Roman and Miles were the two characters who were a part of the new cast makeup from 2008. I felt both were great characters in the making but the writing let them down in the end. Roman was gone far too soon for my liking!

Good to see Chloe, Kirsty, Hayley, Angel and Jett also feature relatively high on this list.

Archived