Most Popular Character 2014

Dan F

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooooooooooooo glad I voted for Rosie. Loooooved her ….a BIG opportunity [to make her main cast] missed for the show, as she was AWESOME !!!!

Liked that Blake got some votes, and comments about Darcy, Kane & Eve, and especially this about Sid ….

Plus he was the only person who could give Heath a lecture and get away with it.

I'm surprised Jack and Kane scored so lowly.Especially seeing we're seeing so many current characters so early on.Blake was one of my favourites when I was younger but I didn't vote for him.I'm surprised he's there at all.

I think it was hard not to scratch your head at the Kirsty & Kane thing at the time to but it made for good drama.

Any of mine are yet to show their faces.

Thanks for the latest update! :)

Really disappointing results for Kane, Flynn and Jesse all ranked so lowly, especially Kane who I think was in the top three ten years ago when this poll was first conducted by this forum.

Good to see Rosie featuring! Probably one of the best guest characters in 2013.

Loving these updates and the summaries and aww, good old Liam! Loved this bit:

After an on-off relationship/marriage with serial fiancèe Bianca, he drove off into the sunset with, um, Romeo.

:P

And how cute, Harley gets some points! He was really cute and he stole the scenes he was in.

Rosie has to be the worst case of missed potential ever. She made Sasha and Spencer less boring before the writers decided to mess it up with romance. And then they just get rid of Rosie :(.

Loved the line about Liam and Romeo riding off together!

"But Liam and Romeo's happy ending was not to be as Romeo tragically passed a few weeks later..."

I don't watch Home and Away anymore. Is it possible at the end of the poll please to list here the current cast whom didn't make the list please? I can't keep track of them in my head to work it out for myself.

Archived