Summer Break 2013

Guest James Martin

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know which episodes are being shown yet?

Considering this is Summer Bays Sexiest they better deliver on the episode choices because I will make a complaint. I'm still pissed that Alf nor John made onto the voting list. Same goes for Irene (... & Morag).

I've no idea who's episode that was supposed to be. Hayley's? Vinnie's? Maybe it was Alf's.

I have discovered that the hyperlinks on the C5 site give the episode numbers. This week's episodes, then:

Monday: 3109 from 2001

Irene's attempt to bring Noah and Hayley together backfires. Ralph's deception continues. Brodie is mortified after her encounter with the police.

Tuesday: 5149 from 2010

Leah finds VJ's letters to Elijah. Liam and Bianca spend the night together. John has difficulty supporting the recycling project fully.

Wed: 4907 from 2009

As their wedding day dawns, Aden struggles to decide whether he can marry Belle. Charlie is unable to tell Morag and Ross about her relationship with Angelo.

Thu: 4702 from 2008

A race against time begins as Alf heads the search party for the missing, and Roman works on a plan to stop Elliot.

Fri: 4361 from 2007

Matilda, Lucas and Cassie concoct a plan to get Ric out of gaol. Martha is caught drinking on the job.

Pretty dire selection of episodes, to be honest.

I've no idea who's episode that was supposed to be. Hayley's? Vinnie's? Maybe it was Alf's.

I have discovered that the hyperlinks on the C5 site give the episode numbers. This week's episodes, then:

Monday: 3109 from 2001

Irene's attempt to bring Noah and Hayley together backfires. Ralph's deception continues. Brodie is mortified after her encounter with the police.

Tuesday: 5149 from 2010

Leah finds VJ's letters to Elijah. Liam and Bianca spend the night together. John has difficulty supporting the recycling project fully.

Wed: 4907 from 2009

As their wedding day dawns, Aden struggles to decide whether he can marry Belle. Charlie is unable to tell Morag and Ross about her relationship with Angelo.

Thu: 4702 from 2008

A race against time begins as Alf heads the search party for the missing, and Roman works on a plan to stop Elliot.

Fri: 4361 from 2007

Matilda, Lucas and Cassie concoct a plan to get Ric out of gaol. Martha is caught drinking on the job.

Pretty dire selection of episodes, to be honest.

Everything from 2000 onwards. Seems like they didn't bother to buy other old episodes.

Ah, thank you!I didn't bother recording them since I didn't know which episodes they were.It seems like they think we're all waiting in anticipation to see who won the poll so I'm surprised it wasn't announced, I think they said they were going to do it at the end of the episode..?

And actually, unless you'd somehow convinced yourself that they were going to a show a load of '80s and '90s episodes, even after you saw the choice of characters, that's not that bad a selection.All of them are at least three years old, one of them's from right near the start of Channel 5's run and a couple of them haven't been repeated since they were first shown.Shame we get Aden and Belle's wedding and Roman as Rambo again but you can't have everything.

Still rather be seeing the rest of the 2013 season though...

Archived