Summer Break 2013

Guest James Martin

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the point I was making is that the average UK viewer doesn't know about 7Two, or the fact the show is available from the beginning up to around 1991/2 on YouTube. These people won't have seen a large chunk of the classic episodes before.

I would massively welcome C5 running the show from the beginning on 5*. They briefly re-ran from the start of their own episodes when Five Life first went on air, but abandoned it fairly quickly. A double bill at, say, 17:00 would be fantastic.

No, the point I was making is that the average UK viewer doesn't know about 7Two, or the fact the show is available from the beginning up to around 1991/2 on YouTube. These people won't have seen a large chunk of the classic episodes before.

I would massively welcome C5 running the show from the beginning on 5*. They briefly re-ran from the start of their own episodes when Five Life first went on air, but abandoned it fairly quickly. A double bill at, say, 17:00 would be fantastic.

What a good idea. However I doubt they would ever do this due to the 'lack of interest' they would say this would generate

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, there's probably more people who'd rather watch characters and episodes they know.There were a couple of times some years back when the BBC were repeating an episode of a show and asked viewers to vote for which one they wanted and both times the most recent episode won out.

Showed an advert for this earlier. Some of the names that showed up on screen were Casey, Shane, Spencer, Romeo, Belle, Brax, Heath, April, Indi, Liam

Uugggggggh. Sounds a bit grim, I think I'll have to go out this summer...

Okay, that's weird...Judging from today's listings, the Neighbours episode is the one they used to show at 7pm, ie that day's Channel 5 episode, which has only just been shown on the main channel.I didn't realise they'd moved it.So, looks like we'll only be getting one episode a day of old HA, in the 6.30pm first look slot.Mixed feelings about that one, means there's less chance of seeing any rare episodes but I was a bit worried about being HAed out with even more episodes during the break than normal.

Archived