Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

It seems Maddy was trying to be a friend to Josh but he made the move on her. I just hate the fact she wants him back and slept with him that makes it harder for her to let go. Why is it all about Josh and not Casey. She was mates with him and he gave her a job.

The way I see it is Maddy's pretty much obsessed with Josh now and she will do anything to get him back.

shyongirl

Super Poster

• photo-28168.jpg?_r=1411000463
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,341 posts

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

She and Casey were going to sleep together, they tried to block out Spencer and Tamara together. She saved him when he drank too much. He saved her from the car explosion after they got ran off the road, and she was a mess when she found him and got him help.

That's what I meant. He saved her life and she didn't even seem to care that he was killed, she just went after Josh. I find her charter horrible and we'll see how her last move plays out (but Josh deciding to sleep with her in a moment of loss was also extremely strange).

I thought she might have been quite upset about Casey but it would seem she's not.

Maybe she was upset about Casey but ultimately she was more interested in Josh and being able to get to close to him when he was at his lowest.

This girl has no redeeming features with the way she used Oscar on several occasions to get close to Josh and the fact that she slept with him a day after his new half-brother died says it all for me. She should have stopped him for the sake of his relationship with Evelyn and the fact that he wasn't in the right of state of mind either.

I understand that she's bitter about Josh and Evelyn but ultimately her relationship with Josh fell apart because of lack of communication and her constant undermining of him such as his willingness to improve in his schooling which she didn't taken seriously.

Maddy should just remember that Casey was there for her last year and she should appreciate the fact that Alf, Roo and Marilyn have a lot of patience and tolerance for her despite how much she causes trouble for them.

• Like 2

I thought she might have been quite upset about Casey but it would seem she's not.

Maybe she was upset about Casey but ultimately she was more interested in Josh and being able to get to close to him when he was at his lowest.

This girl has no redeeming features with the way she used Oscar on several occasions to get close to Josh and the fact that she slept with him a day after his new half-brother died says it all for me. She should have stopped him for the sake of his relationship with Evelyn and the fact that he wasn't in the right of state of mind either.

I understand that she's bitter about Josh and Evelyn but ultimately her relationship with Josh fell apart because of lack of communication and her constant undermining of him such as his willingness to improve in his schooling which she didn't taken seriously.

Maddy should just remember that Casey was there for her last year and she should appreciate the fact that Alf, Roo and Marilyn have a lot of patience and tolerance for her despite how much she causes trouble for them.

This is why I wish she would just f off she is a selfish asshole who believes the world owes her everything when she shows no respect to anybody not even herself. I think she's not in love with Josh but the idea of him being her boyfriend because she certainly didn't show love or care throughout their short lived relationship.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Lack of SPAG
  • Like 2

I think Maddy has a few good qualities, it just seems the writers prefer her to be annoying and selfish. When she first came to the bay she seemed quiet sweet with her love of the violin and then playing at Gina's funeral. Then with Casey when he was going through a rough patch she supported him when nobody else could (no idea why writers aren't making her a little bit more upset). And her relationship with Josh was nice at the beginning, and really cute, especially at the music festival for their first time together. I blame the writers for the fact that so many fans hate Maddy.

• Like 1