Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

I have spent my year mainly disliking Maddy for being a brat and then liking her friendship with Oscar (as long as she doesn't take advantage of him, I'll just roll with it), but this video kinda made me feel sorry for her. She has no relationship AT ALL with Spencer at the moment. They don't even seem to be friends. They've both been going through a lot recently, but I haven't even seen them talking. I haven't seen much of Spencer with Oscar, Josh and Evie recently either though, but this video kinda brought it home for Spencer and Maddy.

• Like 1

That was amazing. You almost made me cry. I feel like that video really captured the essence of Maddy's character. She cares so much about everything, like her boyfriends, and school, but then she somehow manages to care too much, so everything falls apart again. Her methods aren't always the best, most of the time they're not even good, but her actions usually comes from a place of caring about someone or something.

And I think I just realized that the more people dislike Maddy (on and off show) the more I will like her. I desperately need 2015 to be the year where Maddy she makes some friends. She has Oscar, but he's in love with her so he doesn't really count. At the moment nothing seems to go right for Maddy, and I hope that at the end of next year you will remake your video, but this time showcasing all the happy times she has during 2015. That's my dream :D

I have spent my year mainly disliking Maddy for being a brat and then liking her friendship with Oscar (as long as she doesn't take advantage of him, I'll just roll with it), but this video kinda made me feel sorry for her. She has no relationship AT ALL with Spencer at the moment. They don't even seem to be friends. They've both been going through a lot recently, but I haven't even seen them talking. I haven't seen much of Spencer with Oscar, Josh and Evie recently either though, but this video kinda brought it home for Spencer and Maddy.

Spencer and Maddy did have some scenes at the end of last year, you can see one of them in the video. But it is true that they haven't really had a relationship lately, and I find that very sad, both as a member of the Maddy Osborne Defence Squad (who wants Maddy to be happy), and as a Maddy/Spencer supporter. They are so good together, but lately it feels like the writers only write scenes between them because "they haven't talked in forever and we just need to briefly show that they're still friends", and then they go back to ignoring them for weeks. I'm usually starving for scenes between them, you should see my texts to my Home and Away-watching friend whenever they have scenes together, I freak out a little. It's embarrassing.

• Like 2

Loving your avatar, hunnibunni!

I think Maddy gets an awful lot of bad press, both on and off screen.It feels at times like if she does something she gets put through several layers of punishment and humiliation, while other characters do things just as bad and no-one says a word.I am desperately hoping for her to be happy this year, but I can't help thinking that even is she does something will come along to ruin it.She was happy at the start of last year and then in the second half of the year it was downhill all the way.At UK pace at the moment, I don't think she's had much with Spencer since the formal, but I have seen clips that indicate they've got some stuff together coming up, which I'm glad about, she needs some friends and preferably ones that aren't going to cop off with the boy she's in love with.

• Like 1

I hope things work out for Maddy in 2015 and loved the video almost made me cry Hunnibunni.

I sort of disliked Maddy for a small part when she thought she was pregnant but now she's back to being one of my favourites.

May I ask why you disliked Maddy when she thought she was pregnant? I know there are some people who lie that they're pregnant to manipulate people, but Maddy was actually told by Nate that she was pregnant, or at the very least, was displaying signs of being pregnant. I dislike her when she's being a brat, but I'm softening to her being friends with Oscar (my favourite character) as long as she doesn't hurt him.

• Like 1

May I ask why you disliked Maddy when she thought she was pregnant? I know there are some people who lie that they're pregnant to manipulate people, but Maddy was actually told by Nate that she was pregnant, or at the very least, was displaying signs of being pregnant. I dislike her when she's being a brat, but I'm softening to her being friends with Oscar (my favourite character) as long as she doesn't hurt him.

It's just the way the storyline was done it made me dislike her a bit.