Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

I hate to keep bringing this up but how is Maddy being 'protective' any different from Kyle being 'protective' when it came to Tamara? They were both doing the same thing but two very different opinions on the same behaviour, and for me with Maddy it was more of a case of 'if I can't have Spencer then no one can'.

To be honest the only one I feel for is Spencer in this mess (and also Rosie). Maddy was being a jealous cow, Sasha is on the path of loopy love again but Spencer is just trying to live his life after Maddy ditched him. And poor Rosie being used as a link between Sasha & Spencer. And Sasha & Maddy were never real friends and I would call it aquaintances at best. In a way it was friendship linked by Rosie yet again.

I wouldn't say Maddy was closer to Rosie than Sasha, just the opposite.It started off with Rosie being jealous of Sasha and Maddy being friends and trying to get Maddy to stay away from her, then even after they got over that, until the leaving party it seemed like Maddy and Rosie only ever spent time together because they were both friends with Sasha.

And it does seem to me that Maddy gets just as many negative comments as Kyle.

I hate to keep bringing this up but how is Maddy being 'protective' any different from Kyle being 'protective' when it came to Tamara? They were both doing the same thing but two very different opinions on the same behaviour, and for me with Maddy it was more of a case of 'if I can't have Spencer then no one can'.

To be honest the only one I feel for is Spencer in this mess (and also Rosie). Maddy was being a jealous cow, Sasha is on the path of loopy love again but Spencer is just trying to live his life after Maddy ditched him. And poor Rosie being used as a link between Sasha & Spencer. And Sasha & Maddy were never real friends and I would call it aquaintances at best. In a way it was friendship linked by Rosie yet again.

I wouldn't say Maddy was closer to Rosie than Sasha, just the opposite.It started off with Rosie being jealous of Sasha and Maddy being friends and trying to get Maddy to stay away from her, then even after they got over that, until the leaving party it seemed like Maddy and Rosie only ever spent time together because they were both friends with Sasha.

And it does seem to me that Maddy gets just as many negative comments as Kyle.

Maddy is much much much worse than Kyle in my opinion.

I don't really see the need to compare Maddy and Kyle. Their situations are nothing alike. You might as well compare Maddy and Alf. You can dislike Kyle, if you want, but I don't see how anyone can compare their behaviors or actions.

Personally I feel Maddy and Casey is a much better character comparison as they're both in kind of similar situations and are both behaving like little children about it.

It was me who compared Maddy & Kyle but I don't think I explained myself that well. It wasn't actually a comparison of the characters but on attitudes towards the behaviour. My original reply was because someone mentioned Maddy being protective of Spencer so going into bitch mode whenever another female goes near him. I assumed the protection comment was supposed to be a positive observation.

Which led me to the Kyle comment.

All he did was protect Tamara when all the other Braxton's were busy with other problems but that protective nature has led to quite a few negative comments about that character. Is that a better explanation? Or have I made it worse? :unsure:

Maddy never stopped Sasha and Spencer being together. She pretended it didn't bother her as much as it did then kept a distance from then until Rosie wanted her at her leaving party where it all got too much, but what she said to sasha was horrible.

She pretty much did. She revealed completely private information from between her and Spencer to Sasha, it was absolutely wrong. She threatened to cut Sasha out of her life if she got intimate with Spencer. She pretty much begged Spencer to dump Sasha and to be with her. She has been manipulating Spencer from the moment she broke up with him, and it is a pity she isn't being called out on it. She basically made Sasha feel absolutely horrible for being with Spencer, but gave Spencer no grief whatsoever.

It was me who compared Maddy & Kyle but I don't think I explained myself that well. It wasn't actually a comparison of the characters but on attitudes towards the behaviour. My original reply was because someone mentioned Maddy being protective of Spencer so going into bitch mode whenever another female goes near him. I assumed the protection comment was supposed to be a positive observation.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I might have gotten confused :)

Has anyone noticed that Kassandra has either scars/burns/ change in colour of skin on her lower left arm? I noticed it in episode 5784-85 when she was in the Diner. I was wondering whether the actress or character had ever made reference to it?

She's a beautiful girl and you can barely notice it but I was just wondering really.