Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

She can whiny and bitchy and she really was out of line barging into Sasha's house and throwing accusations on her. She does have nice sides though like sticking up for Bianca to remain a principal or being concerned about little Pippa, that's why I don't give up on her and wait for something more.

I have a tendency to sympathise with characters who fandom turn into hate figures so while I'm not blind to Maddy's faults I don't really dislike her the way other people seem to nor am I that inclined to side with Sasha, who hasn't handled the situation very well either.I think there's a very realistic portrayal of Maddy as someone who, at heart, is primarily a good person but who doesn't automatically do the right thing.She can lose her cool and say nasty things then regret it when she calms down and thinks about it, she can try to do what logically she can see is right only for her personal feelings to get in the way.In a way, that's easier to empathise with than someone who never puts a foot wrong.

^ I was getting a bit dick of Maddy's attitude to Spencer and Sasha but at the same time I assumed it was more a case of her being angry at herself for throwing away what she had with Spencer but was refusing to acknowledge it was her own fault. She shifted the blame onto them. And in the end she did get to the right place.

However! It's Roo I have an issue with in so far as Maddy is concerned. She is constantly treating her 1 - like she's made of glass and 2 - like she's the most brilliant awesome cool person ever! It's so annoying. Maddy would be so much better off with someone else looking out for her. I was honestly surprised Maddy ever got to the right decision about her behaviour with Roo in her ear with the worst advise every turn around.

I would love to see her bitch-mode stemmed right back to the fact that she is angry at herself because she fell into the trap of thinking young love conquers all. Just when I find her to be a bitch she has a scene that gives me a glimmer of hope that they know just what they are doing with this character. I love her moments with Alf and John.

She has a Gypsy edge to her. Is great with the bitchface but deep down their is an insecure little girl trying to play grown ups. And that is where the fault is. I tend to forget that she is only... 15/16?

I would love to see her bitch-mode stemmed right back to the fact that she is angry at herself because she fell into the trap of thinking young love conquers all. Just when I find her to be a bitch she has a scene that gives me a glimmer of hope that they know just what they are doing with this character. I love her moments with Alf and John.

She has a Gypsy edge to her. Is great with the bitchface but deep down their is an insecure little girl trying to play grown ups. And that is where the fault is. I tend to forget that she is only... 15/16?

I agree she's reminiscent of Gypsy and Gypsy was one of my favourite characters. She is an insecure little girl trying to put on a brave front.

To be honest they both need each other. Casey is trying to get over the fact that his girlfriend has choosen his brother and Maddy is trying to get over the fact that Spencer and Sasha are together (yes i know she dumped him but they were together for 3 years its not like she dumped him and got with some guy the way Spencer got with Sasha). They are both dealing with the fact that the people that they love are over them and happy with someone else.

I agree Casey should not have given Maddy alcohol or taken her to a night club but it was her choice she wanted to do both. It does not help when people keep telling them to stay away from each other when all it is gonna do is bring them closer together. I think it is to soon for anything romantic to happen between them but i would rather they stay friends then have anything romantic.