Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

• 2 months later...

Really feel sorry for Maddy especially when she finds out about Sasha and Spencer and how they did not tell her.

It looks like that might be getting Maddy and Casey together. I hope that

they do get together because it seems that they have something in common, they
both still like their ex`s even though their ex`s have moved on from them.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I feel sorry for Maddy the why she found out about Sasha and Spencer I always knew Holly was dodgy but I didn't think Holly would snick this low and bust Sasha and Spencer. I'm not sure how Maddy will take it or if

she will even want to still be friends with them both

To be honest i do not blame Holly for telling Maddy the truth, its all down to Sasha and Spencer. If they were not man enough to tell Maddy the truth then they should not be kissing in public. Even Spencer sat there and let Maddy say that she was sorry because she did not believe him when he said there was nothing going on between him and Sasha and he could not even tell her the truth.

You're not the only one, I like Maddy too.I can understand why others don't, I can see that she's in the wrong quite often and I do wish the show would do something new with her but I can see that deep down she's a decent kid with a good heart.She's obviously feeling a bit lost without Spencer after having him in her life for so long, any friends she makes either seem to side with Spencer or turn crazy, so she's feeling lonely and it's making her a bit self-destructive.

I like Maddy but hate the direction she is going. All of her scenes with John and Alf have been a joy to watch because it is those moment that were lacking from last year. It almost reminds me of the bond Alf formed with Nicole before she left and I always felt they were her best scenes as well. By all means make her a normal teenager who isn't all rainbows and sunshine but I feel that they have made her a bitch (Mini!Roo 1988 style :wink:) just to make Sasha seem like the better woman in the situation, which is quite odd storytelling. Although it felt like they did the same with Sasha when they introduced Tamara into the mix.

It's so annoying that they have her at odds with Sasha. Given how great Rosie and Sasha's friendship was it's dumb that they introduce two female characters within a few months of each other and make them all hate each other. It's the same with the boys really. Apart from Dex and Casey occasionally remembering they're friends there is no teen group any more. Even a few years ago they had Ruby, Casey, Xavier, Dex and April who were all genuinely friends. ↲

They seem to just use the teens for rubbish love triangles and random hook ups now. Sasha and Casey was so random and stupid and then the never even speak to each other any more. They'll probably do the same with Maddy now instead of having her get some actual friends.