Maddy Osborne - Kassandra Clementi

Although I really don't like her (whiny, petty, spoilt etc) she gained some respect from me for not taking the drink from Casey on the beach and for not letting him use her (typical Casey behavior as with Sasha). I hope these two remain as friends and nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I was getting a bit dick of Maddy's attitude to Spencer and Sasha but at the same time I assumed it was more a case of her being angry at herself for throwing away what she had with Spencer but was refusing to acknowledge it was her own fault. She shifted the blame onto them. And in the end she did get to the right place.

However! It's Roo I have an issue with in so far as Maddy is concerned. She is constantly treating her 1 - like she's made of glass and 2 - like she's the most brilliant awesome cool person ever! It's so annoying. Maddy would be so much better off with someone else looking out for her. I was honestly surprised Maddy ever got to the right decision about her behaviour with Roo in her ear with the worst advise every turn around.

She really does need to stop telling her she's the most happening girl in all the land., especially when we've seen nothing to back that up.

Edited by LulaRose

I don't think the writers have any clue what they want the character of Maddie to be. They just stick her in many sl's and with now her 3rd guy in a few months, but there is nothing happening to her character. She is rude and obnoxious, doesn't really get "payback" for her mistakes or rudeness, and is just praised a lot. She needs a bit less screen time if she is used like this, and more character development.

I thought a caring side of Maddy showed through right before the

car accident

and I haven't seen the latest ep but I believe Maddy got help.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

• 11 months later...