Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Colleen was born in 1939/1940. They did specifically say 1939, but the timeline was a little bit iffy as she was supposed to have been conceived the night before Gordon & Sarah's wedding, around the outbreak of the war in September (hence why technically it should probably have been 1940). Personally given the existing month we knew, I'd go with May 1940 and maybe Sarah got the dates mixed up in her diary :P

Bonnie sveen is 25 so I'd say Ricky is about the same age maybe slightly older

I reckon Ricky is older than 25. My guess is she's around Heath's age which is about 28 or 29 as she's known both Brax and Heath since they were kids and she was close to Tegan (Darcy's mum) as kids as well from memory.

We were told Brax was 30 last year so he'd be 30/31 now.Heath being 28/29 seems fairly likely.It'd mean a huge gap between him and Casey, who's only 20, but given how messed up the family tree has become that's maybe not that unlikely.I agree Ricky's probably the same age as Heath.

Archived