Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know that Casey turned 20 in January. On Casey's first year in the show he was sent to juvie because he was a minor yet but by the time he killed Danny the following year, he was facing charges as an adult. We saw him celebrate his 19th birthday on the day he was released from his first stay at the Weekend Detention Centre in January last year.

We found out last year that Brax "killed" Johnny Barrett when he was 17 and that the incident took place 13 years ago. So we know that Brax is 30/31.

Evie and Oscar turned 16 not long after they joined the show towards the end of last year. Around September I think. We know this because Hannah was trying to rescue them from the cult before their 16th birthday so they would not have to participate in the marriage ritual.

Alf would turn 69 pretty much exactly now, going by his turning 60 in the 4000th episode.Irene celebrated a birthday in March 2012 but I'm not sure if we were told which one it was, anyone?Leah turned 30 at the start of 2009 so she'd be 35 now.John turned 50 in late 2011, so he'd be 52.Sasha turned 16 in early 2012 and Spencer turned 17 early last year, so they'd both be 18.Jett celebrated his 15th birthday this year.Maddy was 16 when she first appeared, making her 17 or 18.

Would someone be able to give me the ages of the current regular characters please?

I'm really interested to know how old anyone is meant to be. I can assume approx ages. But does anyone know of any places where ages have been spoken about or written into the script?

Thanks!

Alf Stewart - 69 (Actually his Birthday today)

Roo Stewart - 43 or 44

Marilyn Chambers - 45

Irene Roberts - 60

Leah Patterson - 35

John Palmer - 52 (turning 53 in October)

Darryl Braxton - 30 or 31

Heath Braxton - 28 or 29

Casey Braxton - 20

Sasha Bezmel - 18

Jett James - 15

Kyle Braxton - 23, 24 or 25

Zac Macguire - ?

Maddy Osborne - 17 or 18

Spencer Harrington - 18

Ricky Sharpe - Late 20s

Josh Barrett - 17 or 18

Andy Barrett - Mid 20s

Hannah Wilson - ?

Evelyn MacGuire - 16 (17 later in the year)

Oscar MacGuire - 16 (17 later in the year)

Nate Cooper - ?

Phoebe Nicholson - 23, 24 or 25

Some are definitive and others are approximate guesses.

I think Roo was 16 when the show started, which would make her 42 or 43 now.I did the maths and yeah, Irene would be 60.Have we ever been given a definitive age for Marilyn?I seem to remember she was said to be about 28 in about 1996, which depending on accuracy would make her 45-47.

If Evie and Oscar are a year/2 younger than Josh/Sasha/Maddy/Spencer than how come they share classes?
I always assumed they were the same age? But the twins had their cult storyline not long ago and Hannah wanted them out before they were 16, so it would make sense for them to only be about the 16/17 mark.

Thanks for all the replies so far- enjoyed reading them!

The writers seem to keep forgetting what year which characters are in.It seems to have stabilised now as Spencer and Sasha being in Year 12 and Maddy, Josh, Evelyn and Oscar being in Year 11 but I'll swear Maddy was in the same year as Sasha and Spencer at the beginning of last year so it seems she's been dropped back a year at some point without any explanation.

I think Roo was 16 when the show started, which would make her 42 or 43 now.I did the maths and yeah, Irene would be 60.Have we ever been given a definitive age for Marilyn?I seem to remember she was said to be about 28 in about 1996, which depending on accuracy would make her 45-47.

I remember Marilyn's age being mentioned in 1990 when she went back to school as she was older than the other students obviously at the time.

I think she was born around 1968 or 1969. I can't remember exactly but if I saw the episode again it would definitely confirm how old she is today.

Archived