Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

I was just watching the episode where Brax visit Casey´s gravestone and i noticed it said 23.1.1995 or just 95, kinda forgot already :P I though he was born in 1993 like i assume the character of Ruby was or was she only 13 year when she joined the show and 14 when she lost her virginity to Xavie in 2009r? o.O This is weird

All previous references have Casey being born in January 1994.The tombstone got the year wrong, basically.Ruby was born June 1993.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just watching the episode where Brax visit Casey´s gravestone and i noticed it said 23.1.1995 or just 95, kinda forgot already :P I though he was born in 1993 like i assume the character of Ruby was or was she only 13 year when she joined the show and 14 when she lost her virginity to Xavie in 2009r? o.O This is weird

All previous references have Casey being born in January 1994.The tombstone got the year wrong, basically.Ruby was born June 1993.

Hm, didn´t Casey and Ruby go in the same class back when he first came?

Hahaha i just found out Alec Snow is born in 1992, and i though all along that he was born in 1989 :P Weird to know hes younger than me now

And Cassandra age is weird because when i google her it says 1991 but once i enter the wiki page it says 1990 o.O I wanna think she is 1991 because it´s always cool when some of the casts are my age! :) If so that would make the Andy, Josh and Maddie actors my age. I was told the actors that play Andy and Josh was born in 1991

Hahaha i just found out Alec Snow is born in 1992, and i though all along that he was born in 1989 :P Weird to know hes younger than me now

Mate no offence but you seemed obsessed with the ages of not only the characters but also the actors these days.

One thing to be careful of is to not equate an actor's age to their character's age. In some cases it can be the same or very similar but in many cases it can be very different.

It's something I wouldn't overanalyse or else it'll keep being a nuisance for you.

Mate no offence but you seemed obsessed with the ages of not only the characters but also the actors these days.

One thing to be careful of is to not equate an actor's age to their character's age. In some cases it can be the same or very similar but in many cases it can be very different.

It's something I wouldn't overanalyse or else it'll keep being a nuisance for you.

I kinda am obsessed with actors and characters age :P It´s just something i care alot about as it makes it easier for me to connect with the actor and character :) Like for example, almost whenever i watch a movie or while i am watching it i always go into IMDb to find out all the actors birthdates :)

It is nice to have consistent birthdays for characters but I understand with a show as old as H&A and having over 6000 episodes and hundreds of scriptwriters over the years, there will be errors and retcons with character birthdays at times. All soaps are guilty of it esp if there is no archivist. As Jezz said, actor and character ages can be quite different. It is wrong to assume a character is the same age as the actor.

I guess trying to find out how old all the characters is, is a lost cause? I mean i don´t know the characters age for many of the characters like Irene, Roo, Phoebe and Kyle, just to name a few. I do wish as you Homeandawayfan mentioned that we did have an archivist so we then could have a complete guide with all characters birthdate :)

Archived