Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sally was said to be 8 years old in August 1988.

Ailsa's age was hinted at being 38/39 in 1988 when she said it has taken her 20 years to trust a man since she killed her nasty father. I think she was 18 at the time, this ties in with her 2000 age.

Tom said he was 12 when Marilyn Monroe was 35.

H&A please employ me as your archivist.

So I just saw a screenshot on pintrest the 'watermark' says Team_home_and_away so that's who I give credit to. It's of Brax's driver's license. The DOB is a bit hard to read on the image I posted here but it's 04 Aug 1979. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/477311260483930109/ (Not sure if I'm allowed to post link but I couldn't figure out another way to post the image.) 

• 2 weeks later...

I think they do keep track of some of the characters ages but not others. Consistent ones are Flathead, Pippa, Stevo, Selina, Ailsa, Hayley, Flynn, Robbie and probably several others whereas some jump about all over the place, especially in recent years. The teenies of the show tend to have more inconsistent ages. Bobby, Carly, Sally, etc.

I think they got Sally and Leah's ages mixed up as I think Leah had a 21st birthday in July 2000 and now it is February and Sally's used to be July now Feb.

Archived