Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Iv put this in the right place lol its just that this particular thing is bugging me have I got this right?

Sasha will be pushing 19 now? Year 12

Matt 18 year 12

Spencer 18 year 12

Maddy 17 left year 11

Josh 17 year 11

Evie and Oscar 17 year 11

Jett 15 year 10

Anyone's guess.Sasha turned 16 near the beginning of 2012 so she won't be 19 until next year.It's just under a year since Evelyn and Oscar turned 16, so they're not quite 17 yet.Maddy might be 18 by now but we've never been given an exact birthday for her so it's hard to tell.

As for what year they're in...pfft. Maddy was in the same year as Spencer and Sasha when she first appeared but then suddenly when Evelyn and Oscar turned up she was in the same year as them as well, and it was some time before we found out she was still in Year 11, without any explanation.Spencer's suddenly in Year 11 as well, taking his exams with the others (possibly he had to repeat because he missed a lot of school last year through his bipolar and joining the cult but it's never been mentioned).I'm not sure if anyone working on the show is keeping track.

I think Iv put this in the right place lol its just that this particular thing is bugging me have I got this right?

Sasha will be pushing 19 now? Year 12

Matt 18 year 12

Spencer 18 year 12

Maddy 17 left year 11

Josh 17 year 11

Evie and Oscar 17 year 11

Jett 15 year 10

Anyone's guess.Sasha turned 16 near the beginning of 2012 so she won't be 19 until next year.It's just under a year since Evelyn and Oscar turned 16, so they're not quite 17 yet.Maddy might be 18 by now but we've never been given an exact birthday for her so it's hard to tell.

As for what year they're in...pfft. Maddy was in the same year as Spencer and Sasha when she first appeared but then suddenly when Evelyn and Oscar turned up she was in the same year as them as well, and it was some time before we found out she was still in Year 11, without any explanation.Spencer's suddenly in Year 11 as well, taking his exams with the others (possibly he had to repeat because he missed a lot of school last year through his bipolar and joining the cult but it's never been mentioned).I'm not sure if anyone working on the show is keeping track. lol I know I think it sounds about right hehe im sure I can remember spencer having a birthday april timeish last year obvs jett just had his not long back

• 1 month later...

Irene celebrated a birthday in March 2012

She also celebrated a birthday in March 1997, unfortunately I can't remember where 12th November came from in her profile, but the two appearances of March may indicate a change of continuity at some point down the line.

• 1 month later...

Casey Braxton 23 January 1995 according to his gravestone. I thought at least a year before that.

Barbara Fisher must be born about 1946/1947 as in episode 84 from May 1988, it was stated that 19 years before (1968/1969) Don and Babs were a couple of years older than Frank and Roo were now, and Don was born in 1945.

Yes it was an error as Casey was born on January 23 1994! If he was born in 1995, he wouldn't have been serving his time in an adult jail just before his Birthday was confirmed in early 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember thinking Spencer/Sasha/Matt were all now 18, but with Spencer's recent online predator story-line, Alf said he needed an adult to accompany him to the station as he was underage. Unless laws are different in Australia that would suggest he was less than 18, presumably 17.

He has had a birthday on show a while ago when he was still with Maddy.

Archived