Character Birthdays

Homeandawayfan.

Jack Holden - June 15 1981

Actually Jack was born in 1979, because i remember in 2009 Tony was sad because when Leah had her 30th birthday it remined him that he would never see his son turn 30. And wasn´s John´s 50th birthday in 2011?

I have been thinking allot before on the current cast and present and how old they are, here is my guess

Ruby Bucton . 1993

Xavier Austin - 1993

Casey Braxton - 1993

Roo Stewart - 1971

Dexter Walker - 1993, i guess 1993 on many of the teens because they all went in same class/year

Indi Walker - 1992 seeing as shes suppose to be his older brother

April Scott - 1993

Bianca Scott - 1985

Daryl Braxton - 1981

Heath Braxton - 1985

Romeo Smith - 1992

Maddie Osbourne - 1996

Spencer Harrington - 1996

Chris Harrington - 1992

Hannah Macguire - 1981

Zac Macguire - 1978

Ethan Macguire - 1975, he looks like hes far into his 30s

Oscar Macguire - 1997

Evelyn Macguire - 1997, they said in 2013 they where soon turning 16 so i assume they turned 16 in late 2013

Jack Holden - 1979, Tony mentioned in 2009 that this year would be Jack´s 30th birthday

Kim Hyde - 1989

Rachel Armstrong - 1979, i remember it being a talk about the fact that Kim was 18 while she was 10 years older (While in real life they are only 3 years apart)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Jack was born in 1979, because i remember in 2009 Tony was sad because when Leah had her 30th birthday it remined him that he would never see his son turn 30.

Actually Jack was born on the date that I mentioned earlier. If you don't believe me check out the latter part of episode 4870 when Tony visits Jack's grave and ponders revenge against Angelo for killing his son.

Actually Jack was born in 1979, because i remember in 2009 Tony was sad because when Leah had her 30th birthday it remined him that he would never see his son turn 30.

Actually Jack was born on the date that I mentioned earlier. If you don't believe me check out the latter part of episode 4870 when Tony visits Jack's grave and ponders revenge against Angelo for killing his son.

They did a mistake then, i remember clearly that Tony mentioned Jack would turn 30 this year and that was in 2009. They wouldn´t make that emotinal scene about him not wanting to go to Leah´s 30 birthday if he didn´t actually turn 30 that year

Of course a character can be years older or younger than the actor.

Hugo is a great example of that, i bet he was like ten years younger in the show

Harvey i can take a bet and say he is probably born in 1966. It fit´s his look and how old he looks like. It´s hard to believe he is 50 in real life and Roo is 49 (Soon to be 50) Allot of the cast turns a new decade this year. Lisa turns 30, Roo´s actress turns 50 and Ray turns 70, Irene actress recently turned 60 so that means there has been someone turing a deacade from 30 to 70. I´m not sure if any of the newer youngies are born in 1994 incase it´ 20 to 70. This is no big deal just interesting to think about. Also Pippa would have turned 10 this year if it had not been for the fact she was older than she was suppose to when she came back

I'll have to re-watch the episode that features Leah's 30th Birthday Party but maybe Tony was referring to the fact that Jack would never make it to 30 as he died at the age of 27 as opposed to him saying that he would turn 30 in 2009. Jack would have been 30 on June 15 2011 which wasn't too far away from February 2009 obviously.

It was also a very raw period for Tony as Jack had only died a few weeks before Leah's 30th Birthday as well so clearly he wasn't in the right head space at the time.

I'll have to re-watch the episode that features Leah's 30th Birthday Party but maybe Tony was referring to the fact that Jack would never make it to 30 as he died at the age of 27 as opposed to him saying that he would turn 30 in 2009. Jack would have been 30 on June 15 2011 which wasn't too far away from February 2009 obviously.

It was also a very raw period for Tony as Jack had only died a few weeks before Leah's 30th Birthday as well so clearly he wasn't in the right head space at the time.

Well 1981 as his birthdate does kinda make sense because i highly doubt Martha would start seeing someone who was almost 10 years younger also if he was indeed a 1979 model Tony would have had to be 14 when he got him. Im starting to think Tony is older than 1965 in the show because i refuse to believe he got Jack when he was 16 years old. He must be 1963 or something in the show, that makes him almost 20 years older than Rachel which does not make sense, this is causing me confused

Well 1981 as his birthdate does kinda make sense because i highly doubt Martha would start seeing someone who was almost 10 years younger also if he was indeed a 1979 model Tony would have had to be 14 when he got him. Im starting to think Tony is older than 1965 in the show because i refuse to believe he got Jack when he was 16 years old. He must be 1963 or something in the show, that makes him almost 20 years older than Rachel which does not make sense, this is causing me confused

Let's go through this again:

1). Tony was born in the early 1960s which is fair to assume in my view.

2). Jack was born on June 15 1981.

3). Rachel was presumably born in 1979 because she was school friends with Leah who was born in 1979 as well.

Overall Tony is probably about 15 years older than Rachel.

Let's go through this again:

1). Tony was born in the early 1960s which is fair to assume in my view.

2). Jack was born on June 15 1981.

3). Rachel was presumably born in 1979 because she was school friends with Leah who was born in 1979 as well.

Overall Tony is probably about 15 years older than Rachel.

Yeah that makes sense:) i do remember Tony mentioning he was very young when he got Jack so it´s not weird if he was only a 17 or 18 year old when he got him

Archived