Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

I think Kyle is getting too attached to Tamara yes Tamara doesn't remember Casey but it doesn't mean Kyle can make a move! In TV week it says

Kyle and Tamara's Steamy night

I wonder what will happen if

Tamara does in the end remember Casey and if she'll even remember being with Kyle

I don't like Tam & Kyle and I hate the way that yet again I'm supposed to find Kyle in the wrong. I find Kyle quite fascinating but I haven't seen any chemistry between him and any female characters.

I agree. I don't like Tam and Kyle. He is interesting and they could do so much with him but they put him in a boring love triangle.

I do think Kyle and Tamara have good chemistry, they did seem to be becoming closer up until the point where he tried to kiss her and I thought it was a shame she went back to treating him like the bad guy after his and Casey's trip to the woods.I'm not entirely sure about the plot device to bring them together again though and I hope they're not just going to treat Kyle as someone getting between Tamara and Casey.

I do think Kyle and Tamara have good chemistry, they did seem to be becoming closer up until the point where he tried to kiss her and I thought it was a shame she went back to treating him like the bad guy after his and Casey's trip to the woods.I'm not entirely sure about the plot device to bring them together again though and I hope they're not just going to treat Kyle as someone getting between Tamara and Casey.

I agree but now that

Tamara doesn't remember Casey

the writers have thrown them together again that annoys me just a bit.

I agree but now that

Tamara doesn't remember Casey

the writers have thrown them together again that annoys me just a bit.

The fact that Kyle knows that if Tamara had not lost her memory she would not be anywhere near him and she would not have made a move on him makes it all wrong. At the end of the day the only one that is in the wrong is Kyle.

When Tamara starts to remember who Casey is, she is gonna think that Kyle has been taking advantage of her.

I really wish that they did not put Kyle between Casey and Tamara there is so much that they could do with Kyle.