Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Why later? He will have her later.

Yeah, your right. They do get together as they were recently seen at Palm Beach kissing. We will see that in about 4 months on T.V. Maybe Tam and Casey last a while but Tam and Kyle have a affair at the same time? Just a thought......

If they do have an affair that would change everything. Nobody will be happy about them being together. I am just hope that Kyle and Tamara do not last that long.

When I think about it more, I think they might have an affair. Just with the recent sightings of filming. A month a go there was a picture released of Brax talking to Tam and looking angry and then last week a fan on Twitter said that she saw fliming being done. Tam and Kyle were kissing and Brax and Casey looked really angry.

They could have done anything with Kyle instead

they just throw him into a love triangle

as if we have not had enough of them already.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

QA's already pointed out politely that this part of the forum runs at Australian pace, simply meaning that only things that have already appeared on screen should be discussed. There's a whole other part of the forum dedicated to discussing spoilers.

On the rare occasions that a spoiler should add to the ongoing discussion, they should not only be in Spoiler tags (added by the member, not edited in afterwards by staff), but also be kept to a bare minimum. Carrying on extended discussions within spoiler tags makes the thread look messy and hinders discussion for people who simply want to talk at on-screen pace.

Yeah, your right. They do get together as they were recently seen at Palm Beach kissing. We will see that in about 4 months on T.V. Maybe Tam and Casey last a while but Tam and Kyle have a affair at the same time? Just a thought......

If they do have an affair that would change everything. Nobody will be happy about them being together. I am just hope that Kyle and Tamara do not last that long.

When I think about it more, I think they might have an affair. Just with the recent sightings of filming. A month a go there was a picture released of Brax talking to Tam and looking angry and then last week a fan on Twitter said that she saw fliming being done. Tam and Kyle were kissing and Brax and Casey looked really angry.

True. The producers just LOVE the drama.

QA's already pointed out politely that this part of the forum runs at Australian pace, simply meaning that only things that have already appeared on screen should be discussed. There's a whole other part of the forum dedicated to discussing spoilers.

On the rare occasions that a spoiler should add to the ongoing discussion, they should not only be in Spoiler tags (added by the member, not edited in afterwards by staff), but also be kept to a bare minimum. Carrying on extended discussions within spoiler tags makes the thread look messy and hinders discussion for people who simply want to talk at on-screen pace.

Not trying to be rude, but if we add spoiler tags where needed, shouldn't that be enough? Are there more rules about it?

For me, I still feel like I can talk about the character in a non spoiler way, even if there are a lot of spoilers. But thats just me.....

Librarian Note: shelly25, use the Multiquote button!!! Don't make more than one post after each other - thanks! Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

True. The producers just LOVE the drama.

I just hope in the end Kyle comes to his senses and dumps her.

Not trying to be rude, but if we add spoiler tags where needed, shouldn't that be enough? Are there more rules about it?

For me, I still feel like I can talk about the character in a non spoiler way, even if there are a lot of spoilers. But thats just me.....

I think the point is that the forum does have a Spoiler section and this isn't it, so any discussion about upcoming storylines should really be done over there, not in here.

Please read the following announcement in this thread before making multiple posts.

Dan F has made an announcement and yet members still don't listen to the advice given.

Staff are not here to constantly fix member's posts that don't comply to the rules of the forum - members need to think before they post and use the necessary buttons, whether it be a Quote button for one quote or a Multiquote button for more than one quote.

Why is this thread named Kyle Braxton?? Clearly he is not a Braxton but a Bennett. I mean you don't see Sasha Bezmel being Sasha Walker do you?

Anyways, I don't mind Kyle so much, he's at least interesting.

Probably just because everyone refers to Kyle as a Braxton. I refer to him as a Braxton but still refer Sasha as a Bezmel. It doesn't matter.

Edited by Dingo x

He's been using the name Braxton at least since Casey's court case, where the judge refers to him as "Mr.Bennett" and he corrects her to "Braxton".He's been credited as Kyle Braxton since the Melbourne episodes, although characters like Natalie and Emerson had referred to him as "Kyle Braxton"(mainly because they hadn't heard any other surname for him)before that.