Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

I want to see Kyle playing his guitar! He hauls it around everywhere, it's clearly important to him, but he never plays it. Nic Westaway can play, I want to see Kyle with it, even if he's just messing around...

I agree. Why haven't we seen him play yet?

I understand why it is not easy to get along with someone who tries to kill you but Kyle could at least try a bit more.

It was said in TV week the reason they go to Melbourne for heaths bucks night

is because Kyle wants to get closer to his brothers. it must be about what

happens with Tam before they go.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

• 2 weeks later...

He could have any girl in summer bay (April,Indi,Sasha,Rosie).

Way prefer Kyle over Casey. I do question his taste in women though, Tamara?! REALLY?

I disagree. Everyone knows what kyle did. indi would not as she does not like the Braxtons. The way Sasha was about Kyle when he showed up is proof she wouldn't. rosie is going through too much to date, and April is still after dex and now her tutor.

I've kind of changed my mind about Kyle.When he first came in, I didn't think he'd bring anything new to the Braxtons, but despite seeming like an amalgram of the other three brothers at times he does actually bring a new dynamic and seeing him trying to find his place in the family and not entirely sure where he fits in is making for entertaining viewing.That may change if we get to the point where he's fully integrated but he has earned his place on the show which I was a bit sceptical about at first.(There's also a curious parallel to be found with Sasha and the Walkers but I don't know if that's relevant...)

He could have any girl in summer bay (April,Indi,Sasha,Rosie).

Way prefer Kyle over Casey. I do question his taste in women though, Tamara?! REALLY?

I disagree. Everyone knows what kyle did. indi would not as she does not like the Braxtons. The way Sasha was about Kyle when he showed up is proof she wouldn't. rosie is going through too much to date, and April is still after dex and now her tutor.

If Casey forgave Kyle then i think everyone else can. Any other girl is better than Tamara.

I've kind of changed my mind about Kyle.When he first came in, I didn't think he'd bring anything new to the Braxtons, but despite seeming like an amalgram of the other three brothers at times he does actually bring a new dynamic and seeing him trying to find his place in the family and not entirely sure where he fits in is making for entertaining viewing.That may change if we get to the point where he's fully integrated but he has earned his place on the show which I was a bit sceptical about at first.(There's also a curious parallel to be found with Sasha and the Walkers but I don't know if that's relevant...)

What I find interesting is the fact that although he's a Braxton he's not a River Boy, so there's a disconnect there already with the other brothers because to them it's pretty much the same thing. Obviously Heath, Brax and Casey are very close but it's not really a normal brotherly relationship, a lot of it come from being part of this bigger gang.

Also, from what we know, Kyle was on his own dealing with Danny, whereas the others had each other when Danny took off. Kyle is used to looking out for just himself, now he's trying to be a part of this bigger family but obviously still has the instincts he grew up with. So there's some similarities between them, but also some pretty major differences. Which makes it interesting to see.

I find his sudden love for Tamara kind of odd, although I think they might actually make a nice couple. She's been nothing but mean to him for long enough. She's barely civil to him for a few days and BAM! he loves her?

I do wish they'd have him interact with some other characters though. Is he ever not in the restaurant or at home?

Also, just a quick question, what do we know about Kyle's past? I missed the episodes where he was introduced, so I'm not sure of anything other than he's Danny's son with someone else. And the other week when offering to tutor Tamara he said something about being in foster care either until he was 11, or since he was 11? Is that all we know?

Edited by MACYLIGHTFOOT

What I find interesting is the fact that although he's a Braxton he's not a River Boy, so there's a disconnect there already with the other brothers because to them it's pretty much the same thing. Obviously Heath, Brax and Casey are very close but it's not really a normal brotherly relationship, a lot of it come from being part of this bigger gang.

Also, from what we know, Kyle was on his own dealing with Danny, whereas the others had each other when Danny took off. Kyle is used to looking out for just himself, now he's trying to be a part of this bigger family but obviously still has the instincts he grew up with. So there's some similarities between them, but also some pretty major differences. Which makes it interesting to see.

I find his sudden love for Tamara kind of odd, although I think they might actually make a nice couple. She's been nothing but mean to him for long enough. She's barely civil to him for a few days and BAM! he loves her?

I do wish they'd have him interact with some other characters though. Is he ever not in the restaurant or at home?

Also, just a quick question, what do we know about Kyle's past? I missed the episodes where he was introduced, so I'm not sure of anything other than he's Danny's son with someone else. And the other week when offering to tutor Tamara he said something about being in foster care either until he was 11, or since he was 11? Is that all we know?

Kyle was in foster care, but I can't remember at what age, but he did finish his HSC when he was under foster care which suggests that he had a good influence around him, until he was drawn back into Danny's life.

We're unaware of why he was in foster care in the first place, and we have no idea what's happened to his mother. There's plenty to explore with Kyle.