Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

If Kyle and Tam do hook up, it's either going to be good or bad. I'm guessing it's going to be bad. I think it would ruin Kyle. Kyle deserves so much better than her. Casey will be FURIOUS. There will be so many repercussions to this story.

I think it will turn out to be bad and it will ruin his bond between his brothers and on top of all that it will not last that long.

Maybe the feelings he has for her were not that strong or real than he first though.t

How do you know it will not last long i hope it doesn't ruin his relationships with his brothers even though his not that close to any of them really.

First of all it will definetly ruin his relationship with his brothers and to be honest i cannot see it lasting that long, Tamara broke up Sasha/Casey so she could get with Casey now she wants to get with Kyle and she is not that bothered that it is Caseys brother at least go for Spencer or Dex.

It will definately ruin his relationship with Casey but we have wait and see how Brax and Heath react i wonder if he will kick him out and if he will lose his job as well as falling out with his brothers wouldn't be surprised if Casey is portrayed as the victim and they take his side and turn on Kyle.

That will definitly happen they will take Casey side in all of this and Casey will turn out to be the victim. I just hope that Casey does not go running back to Sasha and useing her again because she deserves better than to get involved in this triangle mess.

If Kyle and Tam do hook up, it's either going to be good or bad. I'm guessing it's going to be bad. I think it would ruin Kyle. Kyle deserves so much better than her. Casey will be FURIOUS. There will be so many repercussions to this story.

I think it will turn out to be bad and it will ruin his bond between his brothers and on top of all that it will not last that long.

Maybe the feelings he has for her were not that strong or real than he first though.t

How do you know it will not last long i hope it doesn't ruin his relationships with his brothers even though his not that close to any of them really.

First of all it will definetly ruin his relationship with his brothers and to be honest i cannot see it lasting that long, Tamara broke up Sasha/Casey so she could get with Casey now she wants to get with Kyle and she is not that bothered that it is Caseys brother at least go for Spencer or Dex.

It will definately ruin his relationship with Casey but we have wait and see how Brax and Heath react i wonder if he will kick him out and if he will lose his job as well as falling out with his brothers wouldn't be surprised if Casey is portrayed as the victim and they take his side and turn on Kyle.

That will definitly happen they will take Casey side in all of this and Casey will turn out to be the victim. I just hope that Casey does not go running back to Sasha and useing her again because she deserves better than to get involved in this triangle mess.

They will probally take Caseys side cause his always the victim in everything. his(Kyle) not really close to any of his brothers anyway he was more closer to Liam then them. If he goes running back to Sasha i hope she tells him where to go.

Edited by me123456

Yes I dislike Tam too. I just want Kyle to think things through.

I think later on Kyle might regret making a move on Tamara, i am just hoping its sooner rather than later.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

When posting in any Character/Actor Discussion thread please remember that it is based on Australian based episodes.

If you wish to discuss Spoilers, then please discuss it in the Spoiler Section or place spoiler tags around the spoilers in one's post.

Why later? He will have her later.

Yeah, your right. They do get together as they were recently seen at Palm Beach kissing. We will see that in about 4 months on T.V. Maybe Tam and Casey last a while but Tam and Kyle have a affair at the same time? Just a thought......

Edited by shelly25

Yeah, your right. They do get together as they were recently seen at Palm Beach kissing. We will see that in about 4 months on T.V. Maybe Tam and Casey last a while but Tam and Kyle have a affair at the same time? Just a thought......

If they do have an affair that would change everything. Nobody will be happy about them being together. I am just hope that Kyle and Tamara do not last that long.

If they do have an affair that would change everything. Nobody will be happy about them being together. I am just hope that Kyle and Tamara do not last that long.

When I think about it more, I think they might have an affair. Just with the recent sightings of filming. A month a go there was a picture released of Brax talking to Tam and looking angry and then last week a fan on Twitter said that she saw fliming being done. Tam and Kyle were kissing and Brax and Casey looked really angry.

Very interesting to hear that Kyle has finished school a few years ago. I actually didn't expect that, but there you go. I also found it interesting that he succeeded in school during his time in foster care.

His backstory is very interesting and there's plenty more to explore in my opinion. I'd love to know what happened to his mother and what dragged him back into Danny's life.