Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

I actually like Kyle and wanted him to stay but now this thing with
Tamara, i'm going back to staying away and hating all Braxtons, its easier I
think and personally I think Kyle deserves so much better than his
brother's girlfriend.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added!

I actually think Tamara's more suited to Kyle than Casey, who she always seemed to be thrown together with by circumstances more than anything else.I almost find myself hoping they make a go of it, since I do quite like Kyle and liked Tamara when she first appeared, it's just the relationship with Casey has not done either character any favours with me.I do think that if they get together it would wreck things between Kyle and Casey, certainly in the short term, and it'd be interesting to see how Brax and Heath would react, whether they'd turn on Kyle or stick up for him a bit or be angry with him but still see him as their brother.

It was revealled on Twitter that Kyle and Tam were kissing at Palm Beach recently. Can't confirm it but seems legit. So it might work out between Kyle and Tam. It just sucks, with these actions, relationships will be ruined between Kyle and Casey and Tam and Casey

:(

I hate it when they ruin characters

By the looks of it they will probally be mad at Kyle

in the promo for tomorrows episode Heath warns Kyle if he makes a move on

Tamara he will kill him and apparently( according to a rumour on Twitter) Brax has a go at Kyle over Tamara

Don't know if it will ruin his relationships completely with them though. i hope they don't turn on him though.

If Kyle and Tam do hook up, it's either going to be good or bad. I'm guessing it's going to be bad. I think it would ruin Kyle. Kyle deserves so much better than her. Casey will be FURIOUS. There will be so many repercussions to this story.

Yeah and i don't get why Kyle would risk everything with his brothers for a girl. Edited by Dan F

If Kyle and Tam do hook up, it's either going to be good or bad. I'm guessing it's going to be bad. I think it would ruin Kyle. Kyle deserves so much better than her. Casey will be FURIOUS. There will be so many repercussions to this story.

I think it will turn out to be bad and it will ruin his bond between his brothers and on top of all that it will not last that long.

Maybe the feelings he has for her were not that strong or real than he first though.t

I think it will turn out to be bad and it will ruin his bond between his brothers and on top of all that it will not last that long.

Maybe the feelings he has for her were not that strong or real than he first though.t

How do you know it will not last long i hope it doesn't ruin his relationships with his brothers even though his not that close to any of them really.

Edited by me123456

How do you know it will not last long i hope it doesn't ruin his relationships with his brothers even though his not that close to any of them really.

First of all it will definetly ruin his relationship with his brothers and to be honest i cannot see it lasting that long, Tamara broke up Sasha/Casey so she could get with Casey now she wants to get with Kyle and she is not that bothered that it is Caseys brother at least go for Spencer or Dex.

First of all it will definetly ruin his relationship with his brothers and to be honest i cannot see it lasting that long, Tamara broke up Sasha/Casey so she could get with Casey now she wants to get with Kyle and she is not that bothered that it is Caseys brother at least go for Spencer or Dex.

It will definately ruin his relationship with Casey but we have wait and see how Brax and Heath react i wonder if he will kick him out and if he will lose his job as well as falling out with his brothers wouldn't be surprised if Casey is portrayed as the victim and they take his side and turn on Kyle.