Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Kyle was in foster care, but I can't remember at what age, but he did finish his HSC when he was under foster care which suggests that he had a good influence around him, until he was drawn back into Danny's life.

We're unaware of why he was in foster care in the first place, and we have no idea what's happened to his mother. There's plenty to explore with Kyle.

Right, must've been since he was 11 then. I heard him say 11 when talking to Tamara, but I couldn't figure out if he said until, or since.

Maybe we'll get to know more when

they go back to Melbourne for Heath's bucks party.

I do wish they'd have him interact with some other characters though. Is he ever not in the restaurant or at home?

Also, just a quick question, what do we know about Kyle's past? I missed the episodes where he was introduced, so I'm not sure of anything other than he's Danny's son with someone else. And the other week when offering to tutor Tamara he said something about being in foster care either until he was 11, or since he was 11? Is that all we know?

Kyle was in foster care, but I can't remember at what age, but he did finish his HSC when he was under foster care which suggests that he had a good influence around him, until he was drawn back into Danny's life.

We're unaware of why he was in foster care in the first place, and we have no idea what's happened to his mother. There's plenty to explore with Kyle.

The official background, and I know they're often wrong, says that his mother drank herself to death, dying sometime shortly after Danny went into prison. I guess now we know Kyle was eleven then? Do we know how old he is now?

And as for meeting other people - I'd really like it, but who'd meet him? Everyone knows what he did to Casey, and even if they didn't, he's a Braxton...poor Kyle. He really should make some other friends, it'd be good for him. Too much Braxton drama.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

The official background, and I know they're often wrong, says that his mother drank herself to death, dying sometime shortly after Danny went into prison. I guess now we know Kyle was eleven then? Do we know how old he is now?

And as for meeting other people - I'd really like it, but who'd meet him? Everyone knows what he did to Casey, and even if they didn't, he's a Braxton...poor Kyle. He really should make some other friends, it'd be good for him. Too much Braxton drama.

Well yes, people might have an issue with befriending Kyle after what he did, but even to have him talking to someone else. Has he ever been into the diner? Marilyn was willing to see past all of Danny's questionable history when she was sort of dating him. Surely she'd have a chat with him while he waits for his coffee or something?

No idea how old he is. He's younger than Brax and Heath, but that's all I know.

Well yes, people might have an issue with befriending Kyle after what he did, but even to have him talking to someone else. Has he ever been into the diner? Marilyn was willing to see past all of Danny's questionable history when she was sort of dating him. Surely she'd have a chat with him while he waits for his coffee or something?

No idea how old he is. He's younger than Brax and Heath, but that's all I know.

Everyone has gotten over the fact that he kidnapped Casey. Sasha, Rosie and Natalie have had little scenes with him when Nelson came to summer bay. Its just the fact that the writers are putting him in the love triangle with Tamara/Casey thats why most of his scenes are with them. Its sad really theres so much more that they can do with his character then a love triangle.

I'd guess it also depends on when Kyle celebrates his birthday, whether it be at the beginning of the year / middle of the year or towards the end of the year. As yet no-one has actually mentioned it but I hope that they will at some point.

I have a feeling he cares what brax thinks about him, and after being kicked out, will stay away from Tam for his place back in the family. But Casey isn't included in his head. He still needs that brotherly affection. It isn't there yet which is why he has no self control when it came to kissing Tamara.