Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Where was Tamara's consience when she went after Sasha's boyfriend? and Casey didn't seem to care when Sasha ended their friendship. so Tamara and Casey are just as bad. i really don't see the point of a

Casey/Tamara/Kyle love triangle?

We had Sasha/Tamara/Casey and in the end Casey chose Tamara. When Casey and Sasha were together it was all one sided from Sasha. I think now they are gonna do the same but instead of Sasha it will be Kyle and all one sided.

They should just put Kyle and Sasha together

and end this love triangle with Casey and Tamara

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added!

Where was Tamara's consience when she went after Sasha's boyfriend? and Casey didn't seem to care when Sasha ended their friendship. so Tamara and Casey are just as bad. i really don't see the point of a

Casey/Tamara/Kyle love triangle?

We had Sasha/Tamara/Casey and in the end Casey chose Tamara. When Casey and Sasha were together it was all one sided from Sasha. I think now they are gonna do the same but instead of Sasha it will be Kyle and all one sided.

They should just put Kyle and Sasha together

and end this love triangle with Casey and Tamara

I agree. I think Kyle will have feelings for Tamara but it is going to be one sided.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added to quoted post.

Looks like Kyle has feelings for Tam. Poor Casey. This is going to be arkward.....

I guess it's Karma for what he did to Poor Sasha but i doubt Tamara will feel the same way as Kyle so Casey probally won't get hurt it will probally be Kyle who gets rejected by Tamara and Casey will probally be angry at him for making a pass at girlfriend for a while.

Looks like Kyle has feelings for Tam. Poor Casey. This is going to be arkward.....

I guess it's Karma for what he did to Poor Sasha but i doubt Tamara will feel the same way as Kyle so Casey probally won't get hurt it will probally be Kyle who gets rejected by Tamara and Casey will probally be angry at him for making a pass at girlfriend for a while.

I was really hopeing that they would not go down this road with Kyle.

We know he makes a pass at her. I dread to think of them having awkward moments. I hate Kyle before it has happened. It is a useless story to come. If Tam likes him back I will hate her even if she chooses Casey.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.