Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

LOL I have heard that before. I just dislike him, that's all.

Why just him its Tamara as well she should have known better she destroyed Casey/Sasha just so she could have him now that she has him she wants his brother and yes it takes 2 to tango and Kyle should not have gone down that road.

I Like him his done some terrible things but i don't think his that bad.

LOL I have heard that before. I just dislike him, that's all.

Why just him its Tamara as well she should have known better she destroyed Casey/Sasha just so she could have him now that she has him she wants his brother and yes it takes 2 to tango and Kyle should not have gone down that road.

So true

I like him as well

i was hoping that they would forget about the triangle

and just get Kyle together with Sasha. I was just getting use to the idea of Casey and Tamara.

I do not think that Kyle and Tamara will last that long they have nothing in

common at all.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I like him as well

i was hopeing that they would forget about the triangle

and just get Kyle together with Sasha. I was just getting use to the idea of Casey and Tamara.

common at all.

I think Kyle and Tamara have more in common then she does with Casey but i don't think they will work as a couple i see their being trust issues and them breaking up all the time it will probally be like Belle/Aden or Heath/Bianca either her not trusting him and treating him like dirt and being them breaking up/getting back together all the time.

I was hoping he get with Sasha but maybe she is too young for him.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added to original post.

When posting in any Character/Actor Discussion thread please remember that it is based on Australian based episodes.

If you wish to discuss Spoilers, then please discuss it in the Spoiler Section or place spoiler tags around the spoilers in one's post.

I like him as well

i was hopeing that they would forget about the triangle

common at all.

I think Kyle and Tamara have more in common then she does with Casey but i don't think they will work as a couple i see their being trust issues and them breaking up all the time it will probally be like Belle/Aden or Heath/Bianca either her not trusting him and treating him like dirt and being them breaking up/getting back together all the time.

I was hoping he get with Sasha but maybe she is too young for him.

I agree i do not see them working as a couple and i cannot see them lasting that long. I am hoping in the end that Kyle will end up with Sasha