Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

To be honest at first I was beginning to like Kyle's character. We saw him do everything he could to be part of the Braxton family. He helped Casey with his trial, saved Heath by talking to Jamie, helped keep Angelo's running for Brax. But now this thing with Tamara, he's risking all of it for her?!?! There was such potential for Kyle, if only we could've seen him actually spend some more time with his brothers.

But from the spoilers it looks like they're going to make it extremely hard for him to be accepted into the family.

I was really hopeing that they would not go down this road but it seems like they are. I just hope that both Kyle and Casey realise that their bond as brothers is more important then any girl and they both finish with her besides they both can do alot better than Tamara.

I want him to spend some time with Casey. We never see that. i want him to hear him talk about Tam and hope there is guilt there on his face.

I actually think it's better that they don't interact together for a while. If I was Casey, I'd find it hard to talk to Kyle considering what happened in the desert. I wouldn't exactly be forgiving even if he's changed his ways, so I think it's realistic that they don't interact very often.

I want him to spend some time with Casey. We never see that. i want him to hear him talk about Tam and hope there is guilt there on his face.

I actually think it's better that they don't interact together for a while. If I was Casey, I'd find it hard to talk to Kyle considering what happened in the desert. I wouldn't exactly be forgiving even if he's changed his ways, so I think it's realistic that they don't interact very often.

Yes that would be good. But I don't want them to totally HATE each other.

If today's anything to go by, I don't think they totally hate each other, but I don't reckon they'll be best mates either for a long time.

Edited by Jezz

If today's anything to go by, I don't think they totally hate each other, but I don't reckon they'll be best mates either for a long time.

Your right. I don't think he's really best mates with any of the brothers.

Your right. I don't think he's really best mates with any of the brothers.

I actually thought that him and Heath were gonna be close, then he was starting to get close to brax but i am still trying to figure him out what is more important to him a relationship with his brothers or a relationship with his brothers girlfriend?.