Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

You could argue that Kyle's only doing what Casey did when Tamara first turned up:She was in a vulnerable position then as well and, despite advice from others, Casey was sticking to her side, getting her a job and a place to live and causing her to form an emotional attachment to him that didn't seem completely healthy.Part of Kyle probably is enjoying spending time with Tamara when she isn't unreasonably hostile or suspicious towards him the whole time but I'm in too minds about stepping back, she's comfortable around him and I don't think it would do her much good to lose someone she trusts.I don't think Kyle should be putting pressure on her, overtly or otherwise, to get back with Casey, she needs to make up her own mind.

Whilst I agree that Kyle should back off, he has been mentioning Casey in a favourable light to Tamara. It's not as if he's been actively turning her against him. He's getting himself into a mess though and it could have easily been avoided if he'd taken Aprils advice & taken a step back.

I think that Kyle is a calmer character than Casey & seems to understand that Tamara shouldn't be pressurised to remember. Casey on the other hand didn't seem to understand that...

It will be interesting to see how Tamara recovers. Will it change her feelings on Kyle/Casey when she inevitably starts to remember things? It would be good to see her have to make a choice between the two when she's able to remember the past.

In some ways Kyle is the perfect person to be helping Tamara as he knows her and knows the bits of her life she's forgotten, but unlike Casey, he doesn't really have a relationship to salvage.

Casey, understandably, wants his girlfriend back, but that's obviously going to affect his ability to remain calm and patient and allow the memories to come back in their own time. Kyle on the other hand didn't really have a relationship with Tamara after he promised Casey he'd back off, so it's not like he's desperate for her memory to come back, he has no real personal motives there that he would try and force her to remember, or become upset when she doesn't.

Obviously when she starts to develop feelings for him it will be a different matter but so far I think of all the people who could help her Kyle is the best choice.

Casey wasn't there when she was found or when she woke up in the hospital. If he had been then fine, it would be out of order for Kyle to be stepping in and interfering.

As it is Kyle was the only one who could be there for her when she needed someone and for him now to just walk away could be harmful to Tamara's recovery. To have just left her sitting in the hospital with nobody to help her, with no memory at all of where she was, or to just drop her off at the Braxton's house on her own when she got out would have been pretty terrible behaviour from all involved.

I'm going to stop having this same conversation over and over as it's clear to me that some people have a very black and white view of certain things and I'm wasting my time trying to have a rational conversation.

Oh, and I could be wrong, but I don't remember Kyle actually telling Casey to "back off". He said it might be better if he stayed in the main house rather than the apartment for the night. Casey was the one that decided to take off and stay at the hospital instead, after Tamara made it clear that she didn't want him to stay.

Edited by MACYLIGHTFOOT

Kyle is in the wrong but so is Tamara she doesn't know who she is right now Tam only remembers running from Nelson in the outback as far as we know and since Tam is so confused in one ep

She decides to leave the bay but Kyle and Casey have to talk her out of it and Heath finds out that Tam and Kyle kissed

but

Tamara made the move on Kyle

not the other way around like way before Adam kidnapped Tamara.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever