Classic Episodes on 5★

Guest ter06

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be being thick, but can I just clarify that the old episodes are being shown on Channel 5 as well as 5*.

No they're only showing on 5*, which is the usual case with any special episodes shown during transmission breaks. Though of course they, along with the 3rd episode that received the least public votes and won't be aired, will be available for online viewing on Demand 5.

5's own schedules confirm the Pilot to be 2 hours.

Excellent - the Full Monty it is then!

Which has been spoilt by me finding out that Dale's death hasn't made the cut for 1993 and so won't get aired. Was really looking forward to seeing that again.

The public have gone for Bobby's funeral and and Lynne McGranger's debut as Irene. Ste from SBJ put the highlights up a while back if you've never watched it, which includes bits from episodes up to the funeral. Here's what you could have won, etc.

Excellent - the Full Monty it is then!

Which has been spoilt by me finding out that Dale's death hasn't made the cut for 1993 and so won't get aired. Was really looking forward to seeing that again.

The public have gone for Bobby's funeral and and Lynne McGranger's debut as Irene. Ste from SBJ put the highlights up a while back if you've never watched it, which includes bits from episodes up to the funeral. Here's what you could have won, etc.

Did Irene go to Bobby's funeral?

You have remembered that it's going to be online via Demand5 (which, if like standard episodes, will go onto their official Youtube channel too) right?

I think I voted for Lynne's debut because I missed that one first time round, I'd forgotten there was something funny about the broadcast of Dale's death as well.I seem to remember the next episode had a longer than usual recap, with edited highlights of the whole storyline right back to the previous episode's cliffhanger, rather than the then-standard two or three brief clips.Never got it clear whether it was ITV or Channel Seven that did that.

Archived