Classic Episodes on 5★

Guest ter06

Take a proper look and have a vote some time.Had to check the main site episode guide to find out what the Chloe Being Attacked one was, it was back when her father beat her up.Nice selection.Given that they're showing double bills, I've a strong feeling that they're going to show the UK/ITV 60 minute version of the pilot.Which could be quite interesting, seeing as how I've seen the unedited version a few times. (I believe it was released on VHS in the UK back in the '90s.)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are indeed the first time.I voted in every year, although it got slightly depressing how many of the last few years I ended up voting for the least worst episode on offer or a rather mediocre episode because the other two had been repeated ad infinitum.Still, despite some familiar episodes cropping up(London trip:check, Formal disaster:Check), Channel 5 have done a good job of digging out some lesser seen gems, with many episodes from both pre- and post-2000 not having been seen since their original broadcast.(Er, and one 2012 episode that hasn't even received its UK premiere yet...)

Was the 95 theme introduced by episode 1710? Just curious, as I'm interested in hearing if the 'echo' closing theme has any variation to the usual one. Not that it matters, as the announcer will probably talk all over it anyway :P

Archived