Classic Episodes on 5★

Guest ter06

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice selection, many of which I have never seen and am looking forward to. I wouldn't be too disappointed if they aren't showing a particular episode you wish to see, they're bound to do this for all of their summer/winter breaks now.

So they haven't released the list of 2001-2012 episodes that will be shown yet?

A nice selection, many of which I have never seen and am looking forward to. I wouldn't be too disappointed if they aren't showing a particular episode you wish to see, they're bound to do this for all of their summer/winter breaks now.

So they haven't released the list of 2001-2012 episodes that will be shown yet?

They have released all years, I just ran out of interest. :)

There is some wild cards in there I'd agree,

I also feel as if they've focused on certain characters, the really memorable characters so to speak in the Early Years people like the Stewarts, Fisher, Marilyn, Shane and Angel, Pippa etc. rather than showing events that were exciting at the time, but in the scheme of things were unimportant (such as Stephanie dying)

Please people dont vote for the same old ones. Such as weddings.

Let get the rarer ones shown.

All the options are going to be available to see anyway, two on TV, one online, so it doesn't really matter what people choose. With the odd exception, most of the episodes are the 'cult' favourites anyway, which is nice.

Nice to see Dale's death and Ailsa's breakdown in there. Episodes I'd wanted, but didn't really expect. Does anyone know if the AMAZING CGI Bobby-face pressing through the fridge door is seen in the recap of the breakdown episode?

I guess those in charge of selecting the episodes assumed that 'Chloe's attack' was the memorable one that kick-started the Brad storyline. But never-mind, every episode in 1995 seems to be brilliant anyway!!

I'm glad they're showing Tom's death from 1990. I only recently saw the episode from the 7TWO repeats (I'm very behind) and the accident was a scene I'd never seen before, despite it being a pivotal event in the early years. I knew that after his stroke, his death would probably be due to a heath issue, but had no idea that his heart attack caused him to loose control of a car and potentially kill three of his foster children. It is a tragic and fantastic set of episodes.

EDIT: Just looking at the options on the website, for 1993 one of the options is "The One With Pippa and Tom’s Loss", should that be "Michael" instead?

It's nice though that they (C5) appear to have put a lot of effort into this, with nice, high quality photos of each year. Nice job.

ANOTHER EDIT: They've put Roman's exit (Episode 4874) into the 2010 section, when he left in 2009!

Just found out about this tonight on 5 website - ACE!

Thoroughly delighted and i'm going on holiday for a month and I will get back just in perfect time so something to look forward to when returning :)

I too would like to see a bit more of Vinnie and probably Lance too but i'm not complaining at all!

Don't really care so much post 2005...

Archived