Classic Episodes on 5★

Guest ter06

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about the quality, but even episodes from onlie I've put onto DVD, watching them on the TV feels different, and though my TV is bigger now, before it used to be similiar to the same size as my PC screen. I think it might also be because you feel you have to watch the entirety, whilst on a PC you can jump and skip easier as well, and you easily miss out the dull bits. Anyway, at least they should be a fortnight of episodes I'll tune into watch.

I cannot put into words as to how excited I am at this news! I have only really seen the odd episode of "The Early Years" so it will be most exciting to see all the classic 90s episodes and of course my favourite decade the 00s! In the past I have been rather disappointed at the episodes C5 have chosen for their summer breaks but this time they really have gone all out!

So the episodes have been announced:

244: Bobby finds out Morag's her mother.

309: Marilyn arrives

401: Emma's 1st Day in the Bay

482: The IronMan Competition

526: Tom's Death

589: Blake and Karen Arrive

679: Bobby Miscarries (this will air in Australia on Wednesday)

757: Pippa and Michael's Wedding

838: David Croft Dies

911: Sophie Find out She's Pregnant

975: Meg's Sunrise Episode

1030: Sophie Gives Birth

1147: The New Irene Turns Up

1222: Baby Dale's Death

1309: Bobby's Funeral

1393: An Episode with Simon Baker it appears!

1506: Shane and Angel make a trip to the mountains

1562: Ailsa catches Shannon and Curtis kissing

1662: Shane and Angel Marry

1710: Bobby in the Fridge Episode

1750: Chloe's Attacked (But not her Rape)

1878: Shane Dies

1914: Michael's Funeral

2036: Marilyn and Fisher marry

2151: The Commune Fire

2099: Irene Has a Baby

2222: Marilyn is Pregnant

2323: The Nashes Arrive

2485: Fisher Goes Overboard

2497: The Diner Hold-up

2535: Ailsa shoots Alf

2552: Marilyn Gives Birth

2665: Duncan and Ailsa Have a Car Crash

2800: Gypsy's Car Crash

2845: Shauna's Maternity Hunt

2960: Ailsa Collapses

This is fantastic news - I'm really looking forward to seeing these classic episodes again!

Are they still planning to repeat the pilot, as the DS feature suggests? It has never been shown in full in the UK (ITV heavily edited it, missing out well over 30 minutes of footage!)

Well they are mostly fan favourites which is great. Someone has obviously been doing their research!

Its a very good idea to do this, I mean its almost like what they'd do for a 'Memorable Moments' DVD. Its a great opportunity for a lot of fans of the show to tune in to many episodes they've either never seen, or probably haven't seen since they originally aired.

Chloe's 'attack' episode seems very random. I would have thought the bushfire would have been up there with the wedding for 1995.

Archived