1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

This weeks scene counts see our first ever tie - and it's a three way one between Neville, Floss and Bobby. I'd be surprised if Bobby doesn't win again, but I wouldn't put much money on Floss or Neville winning again.

One thing that I really felt about todays episode was that it did feel like it was Easter in that everyone in their own way was doing Easter-y things.

I'm sooo glad 7TWO are showing these early years again, it's become a great treat to be able to watch them as they were broadcast every day! :D

Bobby is one of the best TV characters created! I agree Ryan about how it really did feel like Easter! Funny how Saturday and Easter Sunday was skipped all together and we ended up on Easter Monday on what seemed to be Saturday (with it being a fresh week in today's episode) - having said that there was nothing to suggest it was supposed to be Sat! haha

I think the current flow is flawless in terms of chemistry between characters/actors and how intertwined everything is.

Here here! I am sick of Carly's sooky behaviour too! She is such a snob!

Sadly, she will always be a snob, if future episodes (as in all the years she was a regular) are anything to go by

Did you see how Sam Barlow tried to suck up to the billiard ball policeman (Sgt Barnett) with his lies and cover-ups?

Here here! I am sick of Carly's sooky behaviour too! She is such a snob!

Sadly, she will always be a snob, if future episodes (as in all the years she was a regular) are anything to go by

Did you see how Sam Barlow tried to suck up to the billiard ball policeman (Sgt Barnett) with his lies and cover-ups?

Yes I did Sam Barlow is such a loser he needs to get a life. Did anyone else think Pippa's dress at the dance was a bit skimpy? what I mean is her B***s could sort of be seen when she bent over after Lance "taped" her on the shoulder :lol::o

I am really enjoying the Barlow storyline. So far, it appears to have been a storyline set within some realms of realism, partly because the show today would have had umpteen levels of stupidity so far. I think it's been done really well. Whether or not it's a realistic portrayal of domestic abuse, I don't know, but it certainly has been thought provoking and entertaining.

Yesterdays episode is one of those that feels funny because it doesn't stick within what feels ike a normal timeline, probably about 2-3 hours period of time and so you almost forget that the bus is still stuck at the moment.

Like the current Australian episodes, because we spent so long one one day, it feels all weird in timing, as if we've missed some time out somewhere as Lynn feels back very quickly and Roo seems to be leaving very quickly.

Also, I hope the English teachers at Mandora have better grammar than those making the sign. I'm sure that comma is in the wrong place.

Archived