1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I can't see the reasoning behind Kerry's behaviour either, elthough I do understand why she won't leave him because it's obvious that since she only seems to hang around the house as a house-wife, she must be financially dependant on him. It was awful to hear Kerry say things to Sandra like "I'll cover for you" about her going to Steven's birthday meal, it's just such an awful situation.

I wasn't very keen on Steven's earlier episodes, and the actress that plays Sandra isn't brilliant, but I think Adam Willits has really come into his own now and is actually quite an impressive actor. However I would have liked to have seen a little more emotion from him when he was talkikng about his parents burning to death in a fire. I like that we've got to know a bit more about his backstory.

The message that the stalker left for the Fletchers was really quite haunting and scary, but I couldn't work out what was being said most of the time.

A very bizarre week I have to admit so far. Todays episode was another where between Lance and Martin and Floss and Neville, we seemed to be stuck in the caravan park, with a rather bizarre storyline about digging up buried tresasure, it feels that the show veered from trivial to dark and then back to trivial again.

Archived