Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

Though I'm not one for conspiracies I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Jodi is bullet proof as far as Seven is concerned.

Not necessarily - I read an update this morning and apparently Ryan was and still is in Broome with his father hosting events and is not in a hurry to get back to Sydney. They are not married, not even engaged as far as i know so who's to say he doesn't dump her?

If she gets dumped then she's not protected!

Don't get your hopes up, they'll sort it out!! Couples fight, that's what they do. Stokes is a busy man, taking distance is probably the best thing he could do, that's kinda disapproving what his girlfriend did.

Apart from the newspapers we don't know them at all but i would think their difference is she's a partygirl (a lot) more than Ryan !! :P Things go wrong once she ends up alone???

Anway,

while it's still the highlight avoiding the media is probably the best thing they'd do until some other celeb makes scandal . I'm desperately hoping for someone from channel 9!

Channel 9 already had their scandal a few weeks back with Matty John's. And look how that ended.

Of course Jodi's situation is different, but it could all still end badly for her. Not only is it a bad look for her as a person and a Tv personality, but it looks like her relationship is destroyed too; especially if she cheated on Ryan. Sucks to be her right now.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the role model thing is a joke, especially when people go on about it to the extent where celebrities in general should be infallible and set examples. People should raise their own kids, don't expect soap stars to do it for you. Whatever she's done the only people she owes any sort of apology to her are her family, friends, the police and disturbance that was caused to the apartment block. I completely agree with the earlier sentiments that we don't really know these people.

But we live in a world which is becoming more obsesed with the celebrity. Children do look up to people like Jodi for guidance and as much as i disagree with that it's a fact.

Of course people make mistakes and she shouldn't be dragged through the mud for it, but being famous she does have that extra responsibility a 'normal' person doesn't.

Nothing against you KirstyEkua, hope you don't take offense :blush:

Of course not. :)

I do agree with both of you. So she is a role model and people look up to her and she knows that but then just because of the career she has shouldn't mean she shouldn't be able to do what she likes. And yes drugs are wrong but a lot of people would have tried them at some point in their life and none of us know the full story so we can't really judge her.

I think it's very strange we've heard nothing from Jodi herself, or from someone representing her. It's a bizarre story.

On one of the news shows the other night her lawyer (I think) basically said she can't talk about it for legal reasons as it's all being investigated.

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

Though I'm not one for conspiracies I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Jodi is bullet proof as far as Seven is concerned.

Not necessarily - I read an update this morning and apparently Ryan was and still is in Broome with his father hosting events and is not in a hurry to get back to Sydney. They are not married, not even engaged as far as i know so who's to say he doesn't dump her?

If she gets dumped then she's not protected!

Don't get your hopes up, they'll sort it out!! Couples fight, that's what they do. Stokes is a busy man, taking distance is probably the best thing he could do, that's kinda disapproving what his girlfriend did.

Apart from the newspapers we don't know them at all but i would think their difference is she's a partygirl (a lot) more than Ryan !! :P Things go wrong once she ends up alone???

Anway,

while it's still the highlight avoiding the media is probably the best thing they'd do until some other celeb makes scandal . I'm desperately hoping for someone from channel 9!

Channel 9 already had their scandal a few weeks back with Matty John's. And look how that ended.

Of course Jodi's situation is different, but it could all still end badly for her. Not only is it a bad look for her as a person and a Tv personality, but it looks like her relationship is destroyed too; especially if she cheated on Ryan. Sucks to be her right now.

I didn't particular mean she cheated on Ryan although it looks like that but that Judge guy (?) definitely took adventage of her, drugging her taking her to his apartment while she was drunk to me that's kidnapping if she was in that state. We don't know the full story like what happened in his apartment but the if they called the cops hallucinating there were armed men outside then she was still under the influence of ??

I'd say Judge is to blame if they charge him than Jodi could get cleared he drugged her : gave her drugs when she was still under the influence going from what's in the media.

I'm not happy with Judge guy he should shut up about Jodi defending her telling she should not being crucified

He basically kidnapped her and drugged her over and over again is what i think that happened.

If the police is still investigating, surely why we haven't heard anything from Jodi yet.

You can't blame anyone for the situation if you don't know any facts. If she was faultless then channel 7 would have come out straight away with the entire story to clear her name. She would be as much to blame as the guy she was taking drugs with. I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to realise that the actors DO make mistakes. It doesn't make them horrible people.

---

I get the point about the role model thin but I still don't agree with it at all. The saddest thing is if she had of been found dead of an overdose the reaction would be completely different, yet people see the obvious signs of a problem the first call is to pull out the pitch forks.

I agree, being an actor shouldn't automatically burden her with role model status, she is a human being, not a textbook to the perfect existance! Besides role model? I'm sorry but Id rather be me than the saintly, pure and innocent person both Jodi wand Lincoln were as represented as being, tbh they both seemed hollow and boring (I've always known they were more than what TV week makes out though)

I agree, being an actor shouldn't automatically burden her with role model status, she is a human being, not a textbook to the perfect existance! Besides role model? I'm sorry but Id rather be me than the saintly, pure and innocent person both Jodi wand Lincoln were as represented as being, tbh they both seemed hollow and boring (I've always known they were more than what TV week makes out though)

Agree - if you choose someone as role model, you shouldn't blame them if they choose the life that you wanted to take, it's your error in choosing a role model.

Can i just say, Jodi Gordon is one of the biggest stars on home and away. Home and away is hugely popular in Australia and I can say that it is very popular in the UK also. For everyone saying that her being a role model is rubbish and that its the viewers fault for choosing her as a role model is so bizzare to me. I cannot think of any reasons why she shouldn't be a role model, she's a very successful actress and model. The media and celebrities are the biggest influences on children and teenagers. People have role models because they are proud of what these people have achieved and they aspire to be like them. I think that when you become famous, you know that you are setting yourself up for so much media attention and you definitely know that there are people out there who admire you. I'm not attacking Jodi Gordon in any way for making a mistake, because hey we all make them, but it annoys me when people say that she has no influence on youngsters when clearly she does. Okay my rant is now over :)

Archived