Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

Though I'm not one for conspiracies I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Jodi is bullet proof as far as Seven is concerned.

I found this a bit out of character for Jodi...not that I know her personally. She just seems a bit too innocent to do drugs but I guess which celeb hasn't done drugs at one point? I can't help but wonder if all the fame is getting too much for her? Maybe this was a cry for help? Perhaps she wants to be let out of her contract with Home and Away?

There is probably a lot more to this than what's been reported.

Another thing to consider is that the media don't always publish the truth. I'm a moderator for a celebs forum (can't name them), but they constantly have rumours about them every single day and the celeb is constantly denying everything.. so some things could be exaggerated.

Hey Everyone

Thought that i should let you know that this is in todays The Sun in the united kingdom nearly half a page.

i will upload it later it has the lincoln lewis one as well.

Thanks

HAAM2007

It wasnt in the Irish Sun at all :angry: and I bought it especially cos it was on their site.

I found this a bit out of character for Jodi...not that I know her personally. She just seems a bit too innocent to do drugs but I guess which celeb hasn't done drugs at one point? I can't help but wonder if all the fame is getting too much for her? Maybe this was a cry for help? Perhaps she wants to be let out of her contract with Home and Away?

I would think she's having relation problems which Judge plausibly took advantage of.

Archived