Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Anyway back to Jodi , I think Jodi's dad is really out of line by attacking him like this.Its not his fault Jodi chose to do these things like.
How do you know Ryan isn't even the bad guy here??? He could be the cause of all this. I'm not saying... i'm just saying.

Go with your intuitions, mine have been confirmed,"Ryan has sent the police on his girlfriend" doesn't that say enough, it was probably the nicest thing he let the press release.

Ryan's attidue confirmes what he is, i have the right to think what he is even if the newspapers are portraying them different that's then my opinion on the press's Jodi and Ryan.

------

Edit:

one more thing, Digital who?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway back to Jodi , I think Jodi's dad is really out of line by attacking him like this.Its not his fault Jodi chose to do these things like.
How do you know Ryan isn't even the bad guy here??? He could be the cause of all this. I'm not saying... i'm just saying.

Go with your intuitions, mine have been confirmed,"Ryan has sent the police on his girlfriend" doesn't that say enough, it was probably the nicest thing he let the press release.

Ryan's attidue confirmes what he is, i have the right to think what he is even if the newspapers are portraying them different that's then my opinion on the press's Jodi and Ryan.

------

Edit:

We don't know the full details of what happened. Jodi may have cheated on Ryan with that guy, not just taken drugs with him. If she has been taking drugs as far back as September of last year, who knows what her behaviour is like? Look how Belle behaved in her recent drugs storyline - drug addicts by their very nature are unreliable people who need help. I wouldn't blame a guy for turning his back on a girl who takes drugs and spends the night with dangerous men, especially a guy like Ryan who is supposedly very press-shy.

Also, her father isn't helping her by shooting his mouth off, especially in such a crude way. Criticising the guy who's father has an influence over Jodi's job is a bad move on his part.

I'm sorry, what? :huh:

------

Edit:

We don't know the full details of what happened. Jodi may have cheated on Ryan with that guy, not just taken drugs with him. If she has been taking drugs as far back as September of last year, who knows what her behaviour is like? Look how Belle behaved in her recent drugs storyline - drug addicts by their very nature are unreliable people who need help. I wouldn't blame a guy for turning his back on a girl who takes drugs and spends the night with dangerous men, especially a guy like Ryan who is supposedly very press-shy.

Exactly, Ryan may've been on drugs too while calling the police.

Also, her father isn't helping her by shooting his mouth off, especially in such a crude way. Criticising the guy who's father has an influence over Jodi's job is a bad move on his part.
Clearly,Channel 7 doesn't wanna lose Jodi. Mr. Gordon is just an ordinary dad defending his daughter, he wouldn't do the interview if it endangered her job, i don't think he's that stupid.

Clearly,Channel 7 doesn't wanna lose Jodi. Mr. Gordon is just an ordinary dad defending his daughter, he wouldn't do the interview if it endangered her job, i don't think he's that stupid.

You mean when he called the police to report his girlfriend missing? The woman who vanished, even if it was only for a short time, but long enough to have her parents and her boyfriend concerned for her safety.

As for her father, he has stated before that Jodi travelled the world, a lot of the time on her own, for modelling work from the age of 13. What kind of "ordinary dad" would allow their child to go out into the big bad world alone at such a young age?

As for her father, he has stated before that Jodi travelled the world, a lot of the time on her own, for modelling work from the age of 13. What kind of "ordinary dad" would allow their child to go out into the big bad world alone at such a young age?

It's like student exchange there are laws about it if she's underage someone did take care of her, she went to europe.

You mean when he called the police to report his girlfriend missing? The woman who vanished, even if it was only for a short time, but long enough to have her parents and her boyfriend concerned for her safety.
According to the press her parents got a phone call from the police saying she was missing while Ryan sends the police on his girlfriend just before he leaves on a business trip, how worried was he? if Jodi is such a party girl then surely this wasn't the first time she went "missing" then why now call the police? to finish their relationship even quicker cause they were already having problems and if Jodi talked to Ryan before calling the police hallucinating may be on "purpose" under the influence, make an even bigger scandal.

Archived