Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Doing drugs isn't illegal. Selling them is illegal. You don't get charged for doing drugs, but if your stupid enough to do stupid illegal things while on those drugs then thats whats illegal.

Actually last time I checked possession of a class A drug is an offense, and so is wasting police time. I think that had it been you or someone less well known who was in this position you might have been charged with something. I understand the desire of fans to rush to Jodi's defense, but you do not know the facts here, and if she has got involved with drugs she needs to wise up and making excuses is the last thing she needs any one, especially her fans, to do for her. You also have to remember that the Jodi you want her to be may in fact bare no resemblance to the real Jodi, and that the image you have of her as a fan is just that, an image. It is extremely common for someones public image to bear no resemblance whatsoever to their private one. However, having said that none of us knows and at the end of the day neither we nor the media really have the right to speculate on her private life. It is HER life, not the media's not yours not ours. I think the best thing to do is to back off and let her sort it out. She has a family and friends for support and they are the ones who will count.

Is this comment really directed at me? Since when was I making execuses for her? I just stated what I thought was a fact, I could be wrong, I'm not exactly sure, I'm not a cop. I didn't think you could be charged for having drugs in your system. Maybe you can be. And yes I do know that there is a difference between the Jodi (Martha) that we see on TV and the one in real life. Please. I'm not an idiot. I don't live my life through rose coloured glasses to borrow from what someone said earlier. I know "famous" people make mistakes. I know I don't know the whole story but neither do you and we may never know the truth. I agree that it is HER personal life however these things always tend to come out eventually and there is nothing that we can do about it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jodi Gordon's 'bikie friend' Mark James Judge jailed

Herald Sun

June 12, 2009 05:01pm

THE alleged Rebels bikie found by police huddled with soap star Jodi Gordon in his apartment will spend the next two years on periodic detention.

Mark James Judge made headlines last week after he and Home and Away's Gordon sparked an emergency police operation on June 3 when they raised fears they were being hunted by outlaw bikies.

Officers who rushed to Judge’s Bellevue Hill apartment failed to find any attackers, but instead discovered the Judge and Gordon cowering in a bedroom.

Gordon later allegedly admitted cocaine had been consumed earlier that day.

Judge had already been convicted of assault and a separate charge of threatening a witness.

For those two offences he was placed on a good behaviour bond, but Judge fronted Newcastle District Court today after breaching the bond’s conditions.

The court heard police approached Judge on Darlinghurst Road in Potts Point in April last year to question him about a recent assault in the area.

Judge produced his licence but ran away when the officers started leading him to their paddy wagon.

He escaped but turned himself in to police in June.

No charges were laid over the assault but Judge was ordered to face court for resisting arrest - a breach of his bond conditions.

Judge Ralph Coolahan revoked the bond and sentenced Judge to two years’ periodic detention at Silverwater Detention Centre, starting on June 25.

He will be eligible for parole on Christmas Eve.

Source

REMOVALISTS are rumoured to have come in and her relationship to Ryan Stokes is thought to be on the rocks. But of all the cracks in Jodi Gordon's until-recently picture-perfect life, her career certainly doesn't seem to be suffering.

Less than two weeks after allegedly admitting to taking cocaine and hallucinating a home invasion, the embattled Home And Away star was back to work as a model at the weekend - proof her sponsors are sticking by her.

A day after media heir Stokes flew to the US on business, on Saturday Gordon flew from Sydney to Melbourne to shoot five different advertising posters for shoe label Tony Bianco, for which she is an ambassador.

Although there was speculation her lucrative modelling contracts may have been in danger after the scandal, which involved alleged Rebel's bikie Mark Judge, Gordon appears to be on solid ground.

On-set spies reported she was in fine spirits and "a pleasure to deal with" and director Tony Bianco was happy to confirm the campaign took place.

"Jodi's ease with the camera really helped us to create some amazing shots and we can't wait to release the Tony Bianco summer campaign in August," he said yesterday.

Confidential has also learned the 24-year-old renewed her Home And Away contract last November for another three years and her role with underwear label Crystelle is also believed to be safe.

But it hasn't been all smooth sailing, with the glamazon leaving her wallet in an overhead locker on her flight back to Sydney.

Source

Well it's two more years now because she resigned in 2008.

Can someone please tell me how long Tony and Rachel are contracted for?

So have Belle, Martha, Rachel and Tony all resigned for a further three years?

So that means we have 8 mainstay characters and that's Alf, Irene, Colleen, Leah, Martha, Tony Rachel Belle.

Archived