Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

Though I'm not one for conspiracies I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Jodi is bullet proof as far as Seven is concerned.

Not necessarily - I read an update this morning and apparently Ryan was and still is in Broome with his father hosting events and is not in a hurry to get back to Sydney. They are not married, not even engaged as far as i know so who's to say he doesn't dump her?

If she gets dumped then she's not protected!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, was it not first reported on channel 9 news (correct me if i am wrong)? I know the other channels did it too but I only saw it first on channel 9. Do you think they are trying to cause trouble since they themselves had troube with Matthew Johns and that Karl guy from the morning show? Its just a bit conincdental that 2 h&a stars get news at once. Also, in there channel 9 vide could have just stood at a random apartment and they only showed scenes from h&a didn't say much about jodi and jodi hasn't commented neither has 7 so really. And yeah like someone said if she had cocaine the day or so before she went to the manly charity thing, surely she'd still be hang over and not go? Idk. Its just a bit weird. I hope she's okay though.

I think it might be more a case of Lincoln's scandal being deliberately leaked by Channel 7 to take attention away from Jodi's. She is dating the son of one of the executives at Channel 7.

Though I'm not one for conspiracies I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Jodi is bullet proof as far as Seven is concerned.

Not necessarily - I read an update this morning and apparently Ryan was and still is in Broome with his father hosting events and is not in a hurry to get back to Sydney. They are not married, not even engaged as far as i know so who's to say he doesn't dump her?

If she gets dumped then she's not protected!

Don't get your hopes up, they'll sort it out!! Couples fight, that's what they do. Stokes is a busy man, taking distance is probably the best thing he could do, that's kinda disapproving what his girlfriend did.

Apart from the newspapers we don't know them at all but i would think their difference is she's a partygirl (a lot) more than Ryan !! :P Things go wrong once she ends up alone???

Anway,

while it's still the highlight avoiding the media is probably the best thing they'd do until some other celeb makes scandal . I'm desperately hoping for someone from channel 9!

This whole thing sounds so insane. its really weird, from what i have seen of Jodi Gordon, like interviews and stuff, she come across as decent and gracious actress who doesn't let her fame and money get to her head. Also I think the fact that she is "bullet proof", as you call it, because of who she is dating is outrageous. Imagine how all other actors/actresses, who have done silly things in their past and either got punished or even fired for it, imagine how they would feel knowing that she may get away with it probably with just a slap on the wrist from Channel 7. It's really not just at all. I think its terrible if Lincoln Lewis who made a mistake and has actually admitted it and apologised, is penalised more harshly than Jodi Gordon.

I think it's very strange we've heard nothing from Jodi herself, or from someone representing her. It's a bizarre story.

If she has been doing drugs, i do believe she should be made to apologise or something. Like it or not, she's a role model for so many young people and she has a responsibility to behave in a certain way. As soon as you pursue a a career that's going to put you in the public eye i feel you should have certain standards and be willing to accept that your behaviour will have an effect on a lot of people.

I kinda have to disagree there. If she was going through whatever problems or whatever happened to make her take drugs, I personally don't think she should have to apologize for it. Sure, get punished by law but it's her personal life, just because we watch her on screen doesn't mean she owes us anything. But I do get what you mean by some people think of her as a Role Model so... I don't knowww.

Nothing against you KirstyEkua, hope you don't take offense :blush:

I am still struggling to make sense of this...the latest media report has more information about her fateful night out on Tuesday (as someone else has already pointed out she only went "missing" then and not days before as was originally incorrectly reported).

This report alleges that she went out with 4 other girlfriends and then ended up going back to this guy Mark Judge's apartment. One of the questions this raises is what happened to the other 4 girls? Did they just go home and leave her alone with this guy? I am not blaming the friends but it seems like a odd thing to do to leave your celebrity friend (and friends of celebrities surely must realise that many others will try to exploit them) or any friend in fact alone with some dubious guy particularly if she was perhaps by that point drunk/not in control of what was going on?

It is reported that Judge called the police around 5.30 on Wednesday evening alleging armed men were trying to scale the balcony of his apartment. That means that Jodi was "missing" for around 17 hours. Presumably Ryan Stokes had tried to call her before he called the police. Presumably he kept trying to call her. Presumably several other people - including the police and her parents also tried to call her several times during the course of Wednesday morning/afternoon. Evidently she did not answer the phone/respond to text messages etc. I can think of only 2 possible explanations for this at the moment bearing in mind that Jodi herself is said to be struggling to remember what happened...one is that she was out of her face on drugs and wasn't even thinking about phoning anyone...or that she was being held against her will (interesting that this guy Judge is due to be sentenced for amongst other things "detaining" others) and was unable to make/respond to calls.

No-one can blame Ryan Stokes for distancing himself from Jodi. It is understandable that he feels embarrassed and let down. It is understandable this his family are angry that she has brought embarrassment on them and Channel 7.

If Jodi or someone on her behalf does not come forward within the next 48/72 hours or so with some kind of explanation of what happened that in some way vindicates her or sheds a very different light on this story I would doubt that her relationship with Stokes will survive or that her relationship with Channel 7 will survive. I would expect her to be sacked from the show. Home and Away has a mostly younger audience and I think it would be considered unviable for it to want have someone in the cast (particularly if she is no longer with Stokes) who is associated with drugs/criminals.

I am just saddened and bewildered by the whole thing...

I think the role model thing is a joke, especially when people go on about it to the extent where celebrities in general should be infallible and set examples. People should raise their own kids, don't expect soap stars to do it for you. Whatever she's done the only people she owes any sort of apology to her are her family, friends, the police and disturbance that was caused to the apartment block. I completely agree with the earlier sentiments that we don't really know these people.

I don't know what went on, personally I don't care that much about details, but if she has a problem I hope she gets help for it. I think most people who are regular watches of the show would also realise how hypocritical it would be for them to fire her for drug use after empathetically showing a drug storyline with Belle. I'm still amazed that this made prime time news and all the related articles today seem to be the most read, and over much, much more important stories. I'm most appalled by the people lining up to crucify her. If there is a majority of people in the world that are as cruel and judgemental as the comments I've read over the last couple of days then wow. I didn't realise there were such perfect people incapable of making massive mistakes. Perhaps it's easier to move on and learn when the media don't publish every aspect of your mistake for the rest of Australia to judge? Break ups are also hard enough without having everyone commenting and giving their opinions on them.

I kinda have to disagree there. If she was going through whatever problems or whatever happened to make her take drugs, I personally don't think she should have to apologize for it. Sure, get punished by law but it's her personal life, just because we watch her on screen doesn't mean she owes us anything. But I do get what you mean by some people think of her as a Role Model so... I don't knowww.

I can see where you're coming from but the fact is, like it or not, she is in a position of responsibility, and I'm sure that all cast members are made well aware of that when they join the show. It's not just famous people, it's the same for lots of different professions - rightly or wrongly, a lot of employers expect their staff to represent them in and out of the workplace. I'm not saying she has to be a saint, but breaking the law is something that the majority of employers would find unacceptable. If she was an office worker and she got caught taking drugs there's every chance she'd lose her job, so why should it be any different just because she's famous? That said, I don't necessarily think she should get fired. But I do think Channel 7 need to get to the bottom of what happened and sort out any problems she may have.

I hope two things happen, that folks will finally stop seeing her, and others like her, through rose tinted glasses; but most importantly I hope she gets the help she needs as she is human being in trouble and this industry can drive people to do all sorts of stupid things. We put people on pedestals and expect them to be perfect 24/7 and that is one hell of a cross to bear. Its no wonder this sort of thing happens.
I hope so too Corey

I'm only really interested in Jodi as an actress fasion charity don't really care as long as it's bearably and acting is her first priority.

Archived