Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

According to the article on Digital Spy, Jodi resigned her contract Novemeber 2008 so that two and a half years left and Jess is leaving in September so she hasn't signed up for another 3 years and I don't know about Jon and Amy and don't know where you got that from.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're calling her Cokey Gordon over on digitalspy, oh dear. They're so mean to her and the character Martha over there. It's very funny what they say about her though.

That was me...jagged_death. I'm glad you appreciate digitalspy so much. It's such a mean place.

They're calling her Cokey Gordon over on digitalspy, oh dear. They're so mean to her and the character Martha over there. It's very funny what they say about her though.

That was me...jagged_death. I'm glad you appreciate digitalspy so much. It's such a mean place.

Ha! You're evil. I'm registered on digitalspy, but I'm just a lurker, I never post anything. I'm too afraid to. There's some mighty big personalities over there. Plus the soaps section is over-populated by Danielle from Eastenders fanatics, they seem to have replaced the McDeaners - I don't know which is worse. I do love DS though, it's one of the most wonderfully b*tchy places online. The hatred for Martha and Belle, as well as Didge and Libby from Neighbours, is legendary.

This is in Woman's Day Magazine

Jodi Gordon "My life is in ruins"

The Home And Away star is left reeling as scandal tears her world apart Sarah Blake reports.

The Party is over for Jodi Gordon, with her boyfriend Ryan Stokes ending their relationship and negotiating the settlement of their multi-million dollar home.

In a moment of madness - when police reportedly found her cowering in Sydney gangster Mark Judge's home after making a triple-0 call under the delusion that armed intruders were threatening her life - Jodi set off a disastrous series of events.

Now, after reportedly confessing to police that drugs had been used in the hours before the bizarre scene, the Logie-winning Home and Away star's reputation is set to be further rocked by new revelations about her hard-partying lifestyle.

Signs of jodi's sad decline were evident to one Sydney businessman in September last year. jodi, 24, was on a night out at the Piano Room in Kings Cross - the club owned by john Ibrahim, whose brother Fadi is currently fighting for his life after being shot just over a week ago.

"I wouldn't call her badly behaved," the businessman says. "She was charming if a little flirtatious, which is why I was quite shocked when she offered one of my clients a line of cocaine."

While her image has taken a beating, Jodi's relationship with Ryan is the most painful casualty.

Removalist vans were last week seen at both the luxary home she has shared for the past two years with Ryan, and at an Elizabeth Bay apartment Jodi bought in January.

Ryan has remained "on business" in Western Australia since the saga began and was expected to head straight to China over the weekend rather than return to her side.

"The word is out at the network that Ryan is a single man again," according to one Channel Seven source.

The strain of her live split was etched deeply on Jodi's face when Woman's Day approached her for comment outside a Sydney lawyer's office last week.

Declining to answer any questions about her potential legal and financial troubles, Jodi seemed consumed by her tragic fall from grace.

Just how Jodi came to be found in the gangster's bedroom remains a mystery, but a Woman's Day investigation has brought together some pieces.

Her week began with Jodi and Ryan spotted shopping on Sunday afternoon at Collette Dinnigan's Paddington store. It was to be the last time the pair would be seen together publicly.

On Tuesday afternoon, Jodi and four girlfriends, including Ryan's brother Bryant Stokes' wife Emma Cochrane, enjoyed drinks at the Gazebo wine bar in Kings Cross. The group left before 7pm and most of them headed home - except for Jodi.

Later that evening, Jodi was seen drinking at the Piano Room with notorious bad boy Mark Judge, a member of the Rebels motorcycle gang. A witness said the pair were "Clearly enjoying themselves" and left together around midnight.

"They were in high spirits because it kind of stood out, because Tuesday is normally a pretty quiet night at Piano Room - more your corporate types than a celebrity crowd," the witness told Woman's Day.

On Wednesday, Jodi's father Ray received a call from police saying she had been reported missing by Ryan. Ray reportedly headed into the city with Jodi's mum Bronwyn to look for their daughter, but on the way recieved a call from Rose Bay police saying she had been located, and it was Gordon and Jodge who had called the police.

At 5:30 that afternoon, several police units were called to Judge;s Bellevue Hill home, expecting the next chapter of Sydney's bikie war, but finding the distressed actress, under the illusion that armed bikies were entering the house.

Police fears were proved unfounded when security footage showed the pair had been hallucinating.

"Temporary paranioa is seen quite often with high doses of cocaine," Dr Alex Wodak, director of the Alcohol and Drug Service at Sydney's St Vincent's Hospital said.

As we went to press, Mark Judge's future was in the balance, with a Newcastle District Court judge expected to sentance him to jail over his alleged breach of a suspended sentance handed down to assualt.

Despite Jodi's party-hard reputation, colleagues have reacted to the repots with sympathy, especially given her tragic personal history.

"Jodi is highly professional and the loveliest, most down to eart girl. I am amazed by all of this," said one source.

In 2006, Jodi shot to fame, winning the TV week Logie for Most Popular New Female Talent for her role as Martha MacKenzie. She later described that evening as one of the happiest and saddest of her life, as her then boyfriend Chris Burkhardt lay in hospital as she collected her award. "All night I sat there thinking about Chris,' Jodi recounted.

Soon after, Chris died at age 23, from a form of luekaemia. Jodi was later rocked by news of her parents had seperated.

Insiders say it's these strains, combined with the pressure of playing toe role of corporate wife-to-be to Ryan, that saw her life spin out of control.

A friend of the Stokes family explains. "Ryan is the most soft spoken man who hates any kind of publicity. Many thought them to be an odd match. If there was a party, jodi would be on the dance floor while Ryan would be at the bar - they were worlds apart in terms of lifestyle."

Reportedly using cocaine at bikie haunts is quite a graduation from Jodi's home and away cast parties. Former co-star Sharni Vinson told Woman's Day about their girls' weekends with Jodi, Indiana Evans and Jessica Tovey. "We would go down to the farm. We blast music and dance and make alcoholic slurpies."

Now supporters are hoping Jodi can regain some of what she's lost, and put tragedy behind her once and for all.

Woman's Day contacted Jodi's reps for comments on this story, but at the time of press had not received a response.

Will post the scan soon as well

Ha! You're evil. I'm registered on digitalspy, but I'm just a lurker, I never post anything. I'm too afraid to. There's some mighty big personalities over there. Plus the soaps section is over-populated by Danielle from Eastenders fanatics, they seem to have replaced the McDeaners - I don't know which is worse. I do love DS though, it's one of the most wonderfully b*tchy places online. The hatred for Martha and Belle, as well as Didge and Libby from Neighbours, is legendary.

I think the Didge hate is the greatest followed by the Martha hate. I don't think they hate Belle so much as they find her whinying annoying, and at least they don't find Jess a awful actress. You should join the chat a digitalspy, I maybe because its a British forum it can be really mean and cutting towards anything without someone popping up all upset about it.

I love that site... but I only lurk on there too. Some of the posters are a bit too venomous, even for me! I just like to take the **** out of characters and the actors acting abilities, but not get personal about them; i.e, their looks...

THE father of embattled Home And Away star Jodi Gordon yesterday launched an extraordinary attack on her ex-boyfriend Ryan Stokes.

"I feel like wringing his neck because he didn't look after my girl. It f******* hurts - it really hurts," Ray Gordon said.

Mr Gordon spoke after it was confirmed by The Sunday Telegraph the couple had split.

The pair have ended their two-year relationship following Gordon's alleged cocaine bender with a notorious stand-over man a fortnight ago which ended in bizarre circumstances and a visit to the Rose Bay police station.

Mr Gordon said he was extremely angry over the saga and labelled Stokes a "wuss", before accusing him of "running away" as Jodi withstood a media storm.

Mr Stokes is currently in the US on business. Two weeks ago, he stayed in Western Australia while his girlfriend was hounded after the cocaine binge.

Martha of Melbourne

"If he was a real man, he wouldn't be hiding like he is," Mr Gordon said. "He's a wuss."

Mr Gordon also took aim at Stokes' privileged upbringing.

"He's lived in a bubble all of his life. That's why daddy sent him overseas," he said.

On Friday, Mr Gordon alluded to a possible "other story" surrounding his daughter's misadventures with alleged Rebel bikie member Mark Judge on June 5.

"It's not all about Jodi. This is bull****. My baby girl has done nothing wrong. If you want to talk, we'll sit down and have a talk and ... I'll give you the best story in the world if you want it," he said, before refusing to give details.

A source close to the couple confirmed the they had split, stating "they have moved on".

"I understand it to be a mutual decision. The thing is, there's a strong bond between them and they remain supportive of each other, even though they're not together," the source said.

"They've both been through a hell of a lot. It's been a tough couple of weeks."

Mr Gordon said despite the drama, his daughter was "cool".

"Mate, she's as tough as a pig in s***," he said. "There's nothing wrong, she's cool."

Last week Gordon and Mr Stokes went about their work. Gordon was on-set at Epping filming for Home And Away and Mr Stokes remained in the US.

In the past fortnight, 24-year-old Gordon has been spotted shopping with her mother, Bronwyn, in the Eastern Suburbs.

Gordon's professional life has not suffered as a result of her night with Judge - during which she was reported missing by Mr Stokes - and was found by police at Judge's apartment, said to be affected by drugs.

She recently re-signed with the Channel Seven soap with a senior network source stating: "We are all incredibly supportive of Jodi."

Her modelling contracts, notably for shoe label Tony Bianco and lingerie line, Crystelle, have not been cancelled.

Source

Shoot man i understand that Jodi's father is Maori, so you can really feel the warrior in him coming out! I mean that in a really, really good way. Good on him for looking out for his baby!

I don't agree with what she did, but i wasn't there so i shouldn't really judge! Good luck to her!

Archived