Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about you keep the digital spy talk ON digital spy. Thisforum has a level of civility when it comes to discussing the show and actors that makes digital spy comparable to yahoo- virtually no credibility. It's not only against the rules here but it shows real ignorance when you mix bashing a character up with the actor that plays them.

How about you keep the digital spy talk ON digital spy. Thisforum has a level of civility when it comes to discussing the show and actors that makes digital spy comparable to yahoo- virtually no credibility. It's not only against the rules here but it shows real ignorance when you mix bashing a character up with the actor that plays them.

Please digitalspy is way more popular than this place if you want to get into a debate about creditbility.

Please digitalspy is way more popular than this place if you want to get into a debate about creditbility.

Please!!!! Since when did popularity equate with credibility. Some of the least credible publications around are the most popular. One "so called" celebrity mag here in Oz has been caught out several times recently publishing so called sensational stories that were just plain wrong.

Please!!!! Since when did popularity equate with credibility. Some of the least credible publications around are the most popular. One "so called" celebrity mag here in Oz has been caught out several times recently publishing so called sensational stories that were just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, all this DS talk is my fault, I brought it up. But in it's defense, it isn't the staff at DS that ever make negative comments about Jodi Gordon. A lot of the members on the forums have a passionate dislike for Martha, and they enjoy making fun of her. For a brief moment, Jodi's personal troubles seem like they might have had a negative effect on her career, which might have led to Martha being written out, which kind of whipped people up into a frenzy of excitement.

They're calling her Cokey Gordon over on digitalspy, oh dear. They're so mean to her and the character Martha over there. It's very funny what they say about her though.

That was me...jagged_death. I'm glad you appreciate digitalspy so much. It's such a mean place.

Ha! You're evil. I'm registered on digitalspy, but I'm just a lurker, I never post anything. I'm too afraid to. There's some mighty big personalities over there. Plus the soaps section is over-populated by Danielle from Eastenders fanatics, they seem to have replaced the McDeaners - I don't know which is worse. I do love DS though, it's one of the most wonderfully b*tchy places online. The hatred for Martha and Belle, as well as Didge and Libby from Neighbours, is legendary.

I think the Didge hate is the greatest followed by the Martha hate. I don't think they hate Belle so much as they find her whinying annoying, and at least they don't find Jess a awful actress. You should join the chat a digitalspy, I maybe because its a British forum it can be really mean and cutting towards anything without someone popping up all upset about it.

I absolutely love DS :wub:

I would LOVE to be a member on there but I can't get a proper e-mail address to register because they don't accept Hotmail. :(

Could anybody here make me an account please ?

Anyway back to Jodi , I think Jodi's dad is really out of line by attacking him like this.Its not his fault Jodi chose to do these things like.

They're calling her Cokey Gordon over on digitalspy, oh dear. They're so mean to her and the character Martha over there. It's very funny what they say about her though.

That was me...jagged_death. I'm glad you appreciate digitalspy so much. It's such a mean place.

Ha! You're evil. I'm registered on digitalspy, but I'm just a lurker, I never post anything. I'm too afraid to. There's some mighty big personalities over there. Plus the soaps section is over-populated by Danielle from Eastenders fanatics, they seem to have replaced the McDeaners - I don't know which is worse. I do love DS though, it's one of the most wonderfully b*tchy places online. The hatred for Martha and Belle, as well as Didge and Libby from Neighbours, is legendary.

I think the Didge hate is the greatest followed by the Martha hate. I don't think they hate Belle so much as they find her whinying annoying, and at least they don't find Jess a awful actress. You should join the chat a digitalspy, I maybe because its a British forum it can be really mean and cutting towards anything without someone popping up all upset about it.

I absolutely love DS :wub:

I would LOVE to be a member on there but I can't get a proper e-mail address to register because they don't accept Hotmail. :(

Could anybody here make me an account please ?

Anyway back to Jodi , I think Jodi's dad is really out of line by attacking him like this.Its not his fault Jodi chose to do these things like.

Do you not get a e-mail assigned to you by your ISP? That annoys me about DS but its the only thing I dislike about it. It's a British board so it does have a certain cynical and sarcastic edge.

Archived