Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

It seems there is alot more to come over this particular issue. I find it fascinating that when a star is dating a member of the press that things seem to take DAYS to come out. I know Jodi was going through a rough trot and now to find out about drugs - things are not looking good but again, I think alot will be covered up. Press love all this stuff.... she obviously needs time for Channel 7 to come up with a plausible story.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that I am right and both articles especially the one about Jodi turn out to be completely false. Otherwise I will be pretty shocked. I hope the truth comes out over the next few days and if they are false that the papers who printed them retract the stories, although the damage has already been done.

It wasn't just the papers reporting it, I've seen it on the news three times now.

This is actually news in Australia. Every bulletin that I've seen today has mentioned the story via live crosses to Jodi and Ryan's apartment. This is, infact, true and apparently all details will be revealed on the 6pm news.

The Lincoln Lewis article is also true.

Missing Jodi Gordon Found! + Video!

Could she get fired for this?

This is actually news in Australia. Every bulletin that I've seen today has mentioned the story via live crosses to Jodi and Ryan's apartment. This is, infact, true and apparently all details will be revealed on the 6pm news.

The Lincoln Lewis article is also true.

Missing Jodi Gordon Found! + Video!

Could she get fired for this?

If she wasn't Ryan Stokes girlfriend and the darling of HAA I reckon she would be,but she won't.I think it's wrong that she isn't getting charged personally,if it was one of us we would be.She made a serious false claim and wasted police resources.Lincoln made a silly mistake that hurt nobody and has to go to counselling.Make sence much?Money really does talk.

Can we take her off the pederstall now.Please.

Yeah it was.Her lawyer was like ''she's done nothing wrong and she's getting cruxified for it''.True,there's nothing wrong with doing drugs if that's what she wants but IMO there's something very wrong with sending police on a wild goose chase.

Archived