Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that new article does is manage to confuse me even more. It just gets more & more bizarre. :blink: No actual statements have been released by Jodi or any Channel 7 rep, so we still don't know her side of the story. It's pretty much all just speculation as to what really took place, using the usual tabloid favourite 'friends claim' etc. :rolleyes: And it will most probably keep making headlines for a while now. But what a weird, odd set of circumstances, couldn't get my head around it when I read it, and still haven't quite. But it's not my place to judge or condemn her, especially since I don't even know the full story.

Whatever happened is in the past now & we'll probably never know the truth & neither do I need to know it. I just hope Jodi is okay. She might be a celebrity but she's also a human being like each & every one of us. We all make mistakes & hopefully Jodi can move on from this whole episode, get any help if she needs it.

This story is so strange and bizarre. It has obviously already got alot of coverage in Australia. The thing I find most disappointing is that so many people seem to have already accepted that the scenario is that she took off with a "bikie" for a few days and took cocaine and won't be charged because she is famous/has a rich and powerful boyfriend - end of story. I presumably along with everyone else on this board do not know Jodi Gordon. However, apart from the many bizarre aspects of this story, it might be good to give her the benefit of the doubt until the "truth" comes out (if it ever does).

Call me strange but is it not totally out of character for Jodi Gordon to do something like this with everything she would have to lose? Career, boyfriend, reputation, contracts with Crystelle, Tony Bianco for starters? And to do it during the week when she was one of the Gold Ambassadors for Sydney Children's Hospital - which from what I've read meant quite alot to her. Why would she want to jeopardise all this to go on a cocaine-fuelled fling for a few days with a gangster bikie? Sorry I am just not buying it although Ryan Stokes' rival newspapers and magazines are no doubt loving every minute of it...

Sorry to repeat myself but why not look at the illogicalities and inconsistencies in the story?

1. Nowhere does it say when she actually went missing - just that it was for a "few days" before she re-surfaced on Wednesday. One report I read says that Ryan Stokes reported her missing (presumably to the police?) but her parents knew nothing about it until the police told them on Wednesday. So we are to believe that Ryan didn't bother to tell her parents that she was missing for 3/4 days? And another report I read said that the police had no note of her being reported as being missing. So was she reported as missing or not?

2. There seems to be plenty of so-called information about being found in a "bikie's flat" and the "false report" of gunmen in the garden etc - but no information at all about what happened in between the time she went missing and was found. What was she doing for all this time? If she went "missing on a night out with girlfriends" where were they when she went missing?

3. Was she not at work on Monday/Tuesday - presumably not if she was "missing?" No comment has been made about that although she was apparently back at work on Friday and also went to the Hugos Manly Sydney Hospital charity event on Thurdsay - not bad going for someone who had supposedly taken cocaine on Wednesday and/or the days before that.

4. It is not clear whether she admitted to personally and willingly taking cocaine -just that she allegedly said that cocaine was consumed at some point. If the police were satisfied that she had taken cocaine then why was she not charged (fame/rich boyfriend aside)? And why was the bikie guy in whose flat she was found not charged either if he admitted to taking drugs/hallucinating - (as presumably he isn't famous/has no rich boyfriend/girlfriend etc).

5. It is reported that the police are still investigating the matter yet also reported that no charges are to be made. So if no charges are to be made what is there to investigate?

Sorry to go for so long - but there is so much that doesn't make sense about this.

Unfortunately I don't think there is going to be quick answer. If this story does turn out to be substantially true I certainly won't condone what she did. I think I would be more sad than anything and would be looking for answers as to what prompted Jodi Gordon to do this at this particular time when she seems to have so much going for her

Dan F - do you have anything that you are able to tell us as to what on earth is going on here? Can you shed any light on what days Jodi has been on the set this week or was she given time off anyway because of the Gold Ambassador thing?

This is a really bizarre situation. A scandal like this hasnt hit H&A since the alleged Kate Ritchie sex tape and now we get two huge scandals in one day. One of the articles says that she was out on Tuesday night and was really drunk, but others are saying she was missing days? I feel sorry for Jodi, if she did take cocaine, she was probably extremely drunk and got carried away. She is probably extremely remorseful but now has the whole country talking about her, and the news is now starting to be printed in Ireland and the UK. The Sun are having a field day "Home and Away stars in sex scandal" is the headline. I hope she doesnt get fired because of this, everyone makes mistakes and Jodi has been through a really hard time. Her longterm boyfriend died just a few years ago and it was just around the time she was starting to get really famous and she probably hasnt been able to deal with it properly. Maybe things were just getting too much for her?

This is so bizarre. At first I got the impression Jodi must have taken coke with this guy after meeting him randomly, but after reading about his past I suspect that he may have drugged her on purpose. If she has no memory of what happened he may have given her Rohypnol or GHB (date-rape drugs). He's a violent criminal who has kidnapped people in the past, I wouldn't be surprised. I've never heard of cocaine affecting a person's short-term memory - it keeps you quite alert. This is of course just speculation on my part, but the details of what exactly happened don't seem very clear. If you ask me he she had a lucky escape, and she should really get help if she has a drug habit.

This is so bizarre. At first I got the impression Jodi must have taken coke with this guy after meeting him randomly, but after reading about his past I suspect that he may have drugged her on purpose. If she has no memory of what happened he may have given her Rohypnol or GHB (date-rape drugs). He's a violent criminal who has kidnapped people in the past, I wouldn't be surprised. I've never heard of cocaine affecting a person's short-term memory - it keeps you quite alert. This is of course just speculation on my part, but the details of what exactly happened don't seem very clear. If you ask me he she had a lucky escape, and she should really get help if she has a drug habit.

I reckon we are never going to hear the true story. It will be swept under the carpet. There is no mention of either scandal on Seven's website yet both are huge news everywhere else.

An article on Herald Sun state's that she went out with girlfriends on Tuesday night to Kings Cross partying until midnight, so in fact she hadn't been missing for 3-4 days as the media first reported.

Also, if they had taken drugs but there were no drugs on them, it's really hard to charge them with anything, so I don't think it's is "just because she is a celebrity she is getting off"

and - if it's her first offence, then again they wouldn't really press charges.

Dan F - do you have anything that you are able to tell us as to what on earth is going on here? Can you shed any light on what days Jodi has been on the set this week or was she given time off anyway because of the Gold Ambassador thing?

What makes you think that Dan would know anything about this? I know he gets around but I'm sure he wasn't in the bikie's bedroom too! :P This trend of asking Dan to confirm or deny every little thing is getting a bit much.

This Jodi situation is certainly very bizarre but I'm sure it will 'all come out in the wash' as they say :P

Archived