Home and Away star Jodi Gordon found cowering in bikie's bedroom

Guest lost and found

Quick get charlie a new girlfriend.. Detract from the scandal by getting the lesbian burners all hot and bothered...

lol good plan! :lol:

Unless they get her together with Martha :ph34r: Maybe it was the stress of an upcoming lesbian storyline that drove her to drugs...

Disclaimer: I don't have Jodi Gordon on a pedestal, I just think she's a person who might have made some bad decisions like everyone else in the world. This is not a news story, this is a "scandal" and scandals don't exist unless someone has done something really, really, deadly wrong, or someone happens to be a celebrity. Guess which one this is :rolleyes:? Shifting focus could be a wonderful strategy to get the media off her back, because clearly they have nothing better to do with their time than to point at a young woman and say "OMG!!! SHE'S SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE!!!"

I think it's funny that she's getting "crucified" over drug use in real life, when for many of us, her portrayal of Martha taking drugs after the abortion was some of her best acting to date. It's also funny that Jessica Tovey is now the one on this so-called pedestal, and her character is still having problems with drugs onscreen. So... it's okay for fictional characters to be portrayed as human beings with real problems and who turn to drugs to cope, but when an actual human being has real problems with drug use, we all turn our noses up and have a laugh at her expense, because we're so much better than her. Life is full of little contradictions like that.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh I really cant believe Jodz would do cocaine, she just didnt seem like the type of person..

I hope this doesnt affect her career because she is a wonderful actress.

People make mistakes... its just that not everyone has theirs published in the papers.

Maybe SHE didn't take it... Maybe she was FORCED to take it? She was with a bikie after all. I don't know this is all so weird. 2 on one day? Bizarre. And why now? So weird.

hahahaha i dont think so lol

what did he do hold her down and made her take it

well alot of actors take drugs because its everywhere at nightclubs and other places and she used to be a model for god sake

:blink:

This story is way too bizarre! I'm not a huge fan of Jodi but if the "cocaine" stuff is true, then I hope she gets whatever help she needs. I don't know what else to say, it's just way too weird...

Archived