Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Yea ok, maybe that was a bit harsh! :lol:

I guess he is allowed to rebuilt his life, I just find it strange he is back as you dont think that he would go back to Summer Bay. I know at the moment he is there for work, but he is back in HAA as a regualr right? So he must still stay, probably after he has been redeemed I guess.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the whole "left Jack for dead" bit is a bit strong.It looked as though Jack was killed outright and there was nothing Angelo could have done in any case.I'm glad that Charlie doesn't seem to be entirely anti-him because I did quite like the relationship between them.

I actually think the whole "left Jack for dead" bit is a bit strong.It looked as though Jack was killed outright and there was nothing Angelo could have done in any case.I'm glad that Charlie doesn't seem to be entirely anti-him because I did quite like the relationship between them.

I agree, Jack was dead and beyond help after he was shot. The bad thing Angelo did was failing to report it, and leaving Tony to find Jack dead, not "leaving Jack to die", there wasn't anything he could have done to save his life.

Okay so maybe I didnt word what I meant properly because I would assume Jack would be dead straight away. I just dont understand how could run away and leave him and not confess for a few weeks. I know he would have been shocked and scared but he commited a crime, and by being a police officer he should have known better than to just leave Jack or at least call an ambulance to the scene.

I really really really hope that Charlie and Angelo never get together ever.

I hated it when they were 'friends with benifits' so anything more would be just awful.

Angelo shoudnt have come to the bay acting the way he is all cocky and thinking he's great. (At least thats how I see him) He should be keeping out of everyones way and show some respect.

• 4 weeks later...

With the last couple of episodes it looks like Chaneglo may well reunight! :lol: Have to say i love this couple and the dynamics they bring to the show, even as friends they have an underlying spark (or at least i think they do). Really hoping Charlies new romance is with Angelo, think i'll cry if it turns out to be with someone else....

My mind had changed - slightly - since that last post. I wouldnt mind to much if Charlie got with Angelo. Im starting to, very slowly, warm to him and I think over time I may begin to use the word like when talking about Angelo. I think he could actually be good for her, and there seems to be a connection between them. I pretty sure her new romance is with Angelo, and I'm beging to accept that its going to happen, thats a start I guess! :lol:

Edited by Danni02

My mind had changed - slightly - since that last post. I wouldnt mind to much if Charlie got with Angelo. Im starting to, very slowly, warm to him and I think over time I may begin to use the word like when talking about Angelo. I think he could actually be good for her, and there seems to be a connection between them. I pretty sure her new romance is with Angelo, and I'm beging to accept that its going to happen, thats a start I guess! :lol:

Well I like Angelo too, but I really don't like the idea of him and Charlie but I guess like Martha it will be something to tolerate or FF through.

• 2 weeks later...