Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I don't think Charlie is as dead against Angelo being back as she's making out. It's interesting too to read the scene that was cut out of yesterday's episode (I think it was yesterday's) where Charlie seems to have stuck up for him a bit, but then makes the point that it doesn't mean she's softening. The lady doth protect too much??

I think it was telling too how she told Alf to back off him in the surf club last week, even if she did tell Angelo after that it meant nothing. There's no smoke without fire! :wub:

^She needs to bring him for a drink in the Surf Club......leading to the inevitable conclusion, (just like the last time they went for a beer!) :wink: Hottttt!

Yes, true, but I think the gay thing might have made Charlie turn a corner. I think Angelo could turn out to be a good friend and listener for Charlie and they will eventually end up falling in love. I think her impetuous style of relationship could be behind her. With Joey gone now I'd say she will settle down and realise what she really wants, and that will be Angelo :wub:

Does he really deserve to have a friend? Maybe he didnt kill Jack. But he left him for dead thats just as bad. Fair enough he panicked but he was his friend/collegue he could have to least called an ambulance.

I really hope Charlie and Angelo dont get together. Friends I can just about take but not lovers.

Does he really deserve to have a friend? Maybe he didnt kill Jack. But he left him for dead thats just as bad. Fair enough he panicked but he was his friend/collegue he could have to least called an ambulance.

I really hope Charlie and Angelo dont get together. Friends I can just about take but not lovers.

Of course he does! He's not a bad person. He deserves to be allowed to rebuild his life. He has to live with what he has done for the rest of his life and because he's not a bad person that will always eat away at him and could end up destroying him if nobody gives him a chance.

Besides, all the "Angelo killed Jack" stuff is bound to be cleared up at some stage, and he will be redeemed. In the meantime its nice to see someone showing him some compassion.

BTW, I was Jack Holden's biggest fan, but can still separate my feelings for him from those I have for Angelo.