Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Gutted. Changelo must reunite!

I think the writers are missing an opportunity not pairing these two up…they have HUGE potential as a couple, IMO.

They were extremely fun (and hot!) at the beginning, and could get back to that.

I'm still holding out hope, if

Joey is just a guest character, then maybe she won't be around for too long,

and there's still a chance for them to get together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked 'Changelo'. I really didnt see it as a relationship that was going anywhere. To me it looked more like friends with benefits.

I really hope that Charlie and Angelo never get back together.

Edited by Danni02

On the contary, I found the chemistry between them to be sizzling.

I can't wait for him to come back so we see some more of that frustration between them, before they have to succumb and rip the clothes off each other again

:lol:

The sooner this Joey distraction is gone the better, and then we can get back to basics! Well, Angelo has to come back too of course.

Edited by Jamey-Maria

On the contary, I found the chemistry between them to be sizzling.

I can't wait for him to come back so we see some more of that frustration between them, before they have to succumb and rip the clothes off each other again

:lol:

The sooner this Joey distraction is gone the better, and then we can get back to basics! Well, Angelo has to come back too of course.

i think it

will be charlie that clears his name and convince everyone to forgive him

then they will get together

Joey distraction <_<

But that's just it... this is more than a distraction with Joey. It's not all about sex and/or being 'hot' together.

It's about Charlie falling in love with Joey.

Charlie wasn't in love with Angelo.

^ I think she could fall in love with Angelo. They were really good as mates and she did all she could to help him when he was in trouble with the police. Her last words to him were "I really hoped it wouldn't be you", or something like that.

I think Joey is a distraction simply because we've been told it's a 6 week relationship.

^ I think she could fall in love with Angelo. They were really good as mates and she did all she could to help him when he was in trouble with the police. Her last words to him were "I really hoped it wouldn't be you", or something like that.

I think Joey is a distraction simply because we've been told it's a 6 week relationship.

It's possible she could fall in love with Angelo I guess

but she falls in love with Joey first.

If it's a choice between Angelo and Hugo, I'd pick Joey :lol:

OK, OK Charlie/Angelo :rolleyes: would definitely be better than Charlie/Hugo

I much prefer Joey/Charlie, the way their relationship is being played out, is very sweet & romantic. Like a beautiful love story. But if Joey/Charlie were to end (ohhhhhhh please, please never do), then Charlie&Angelo would be far, far better than Charlie&Hugo. I know Angelo & Charlie's relationship was more friends with benefits, but I agree with Mistified, I can see her fall in love with him. They already had a great friendship & she really went to huge lenghts to help him out.

It could work.

Edited by Anaya