Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Charlie & Angelo are sooo hot together :D:wub: Fans of Joey and Charlie of course will detest this relationship, but what would have happened if Jarlie never happened, would these people be hating Charlie & Angelo as a couple? People are just angry that Charlie has ignored her "gay revetation" I personally think its possible for Charlie to be "bi". After all, Charlie & Angelo make one super hot couple :D

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie & Angelo are sooo hot together :D:wub:Fans of Joey and Charlie of course will detest this relationship, but what would have happened if Jarlie never happened, would these people be hating Charlie & Angelo as a couple? People are just angry that Charlie has ignored her "gay revetation" I personally think its possible for Charlie to be "bi". After all, Charlie & Angelo make one super hot couple :D

I was a Jarlie fan, however, I think I am going to be an ever bigger fan of Changelo. [despite the awful name! :lol: ]

Im not sure that Charlie's sexual orientation will ever be looked upon again, I mean I think th remainder of relationships she will have on the show will be with men. Whether they will ever mention if she is Bi or whatever, Im not sure.

Edited by Danni02

Yes Changelo is an awful name LOL. Yes I acknowlegde there are some Jarlie fans out there who may accept Charlie moving on, but their are some however who are extremly outraged and can't believe Charlie would go back to a man

Yes, possibly, and they are entitled to feel that way so I don't think the laughing face is necessary. The lesbian storyline was very important to a lot of people and they invested a lot in it. They have every right to be be disappointed I think.

Edited by john003au

Charlie & Angelo are sooo hot together :D:wub: Fans of Joey and Charlie of course will detest this relationship, but what would have happened if Jarlie never happened, would these people be hating Charlie & Angelo as a couple? People are just angry that Charlie has ignored her "gay revetation" I personally think its possible for Charlie to be "bi". After all, Charlie & Angelo make one super hot couple :D
Jarlie or not, I would've hated them together because I hate Angelo. He is a cowardly, shallow, arrogant manchild and I can't stand him. I hate that they insulted our intelligence by bringing him back (all the laws he broke and he got off with a fine? GTFO!) and I hate that they're setting him up as the new golden boy at the expense of other more likable characters. And most importantly, I hate Charlie when she's with him.

I think Charlie was the right character to use. She has always been confussed, I think its pretty obvious. Based on how she was during her relationship with Roman. You can tell she has some issues when it comes to dating. I think they ended the lesbian storyline really badly and would have liked to have had some sort of mention to whats happening. However, Im not sure if Charlie see's herself as gay/bi. I think she just happened to fall for Joey - the person. I dont see anymore lesbian relationship for Charlie in the future.

I at first hated Angelo and the idea of him getting with Charlie was awful. When they were friends with benefits, I hated it! But now I have warmed to Angelo and OMG Changelo is going to be soo hot! :D I can now see alot of chemisty between them.