Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

Recently some offensive language referring to characters has been used in posts.

We define offensive language as words not commonly used on the show in its 7pm timeslot.

Constant use of language not common on the show will be edited out and repeated offences will result in warnings and further sanctions."

Those who thoughts immediately turn to “freedom of speech’ should note that all societies have laws governing the use of offensive language.

We don’t wish to restrict what people say, just restrict the use of offensive language not suited to the multi-age demographic of the board

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm just back from holidays and playing MAJOR catch-up.....but I've just watched the first Changelo kiss. :wub::wub:

I love these two together!

From what I can gather from the posts here, it may not be smooth sailing ahead, but I'm hoping for the best.

They are two flawed people, with an (obviously hot :P ) attraction to each other, so long may it continue.

With the

imminent demise of Adelle

, I need a new couple to watch to keep the romantic in me ticking over.

Every show needs a good coupling IMO, and these are the number 1 canditates for me at the minute!

Edit:Oops...Spoiler Tags.

Edited by doola

I think these two have the potential two be great together & I hope they end up in a long-term relationship. I know all the 'Jarlie' fans are upset by this storyline but let's face it, the chemistry between these guys is fantastic & I don't remember Charlie EVER kissing Joey the way she kisses Angelo. Before anyone says it's all about sex for them I actually think Charlie feels a lot more for him & hopefully this will be shown in the future.

Edited by john003au
SPAG

I think these 2 have the potential 2 be great together & i hope they end up in a long-term relationship. I know all the 'Jarlie' fans are upset by this storyline but let's face it, the chemistry between these guys is fantastic & i don't remember Charlie EVER kissing Joey the way she kisses Angelo. Before anyone says it's all about sex 4 them i actually think Charlie feels a lot more 4 him & hopefully this will be shown in the future.

That is called censorship, all non hetro-sexual kisses on shows such as H&A are designed to be tepid as not to "offend" or "upset" any person who might be watching. This is way that tv works.